5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

L Curtis

Reaction score
some pictures since my last time posting in this thread:
View attachment 167607
Drove over the waterfall
View attachment 167608
Touched Colorado River in Grand Canyon
View attachment 167609
Went camping in the meadows
View attachment 167610
taught my truck to wheel itself.
View attachment 167611
Went camping in the forest. Leveling blocks are such life savers.
View attachment 167612
The rock was too big for the truck to do it itself so I had to hop in and takeover.
It doesn't look like much but i was sitting on my slider there. That was the best line because right behind the front passenger tire there was a drop.
View attachment 167613
Drove through the meadow in AZ
View attachment 167614
Drove over an old metal bridge
View attachment 167615
Camped in the rain.
Well done man. Your pictures look incredible. I hope you have them yotas a run for their money.

JRD

Reaction score
some pictures since my last time posting in this thread:
View attachment 167607
Drove over the waterfall
View attachment 167608
Touched Colorado River in Grand Canyon
View attachment 167609
Went camping in the meadows
View attachment 167610
taught my truck to wheel itself.
View attachment 167611
Went camping in the forest. Leveling blocks are such life savers.
View attachment 167612
The rock was too big for the truck to do it itself so I had to hop in and takeover.
It doesn't look like much but i was sitting on my slider there. That was the best line because right behind the front passenger tire there was a drop.
View attachment 167613
Drove through the meadow in AZ
View attachment 167614
Drove over an old metal bridge
View attachment 167615
Camped in the rain.
This is killer wish I wasn’t so far east looks beautiful

lagunitasslugger

Reaction score
2022 Ram 1500 Rebel 3.0L EcoDiesel. Put a 2in ReadyLift leveling kit on it as well as limo window tint all around so far. Owned it for just about 2 months now
Did the level kit do anything to the MPG? I have the same truck! Did you also get the UCA's that came with it? Would love a link to your kit. Thanks!

Last edited:

tyanmax99

Reaction score
Bronze wheels would look amazing on this delmonico red !!!!
Thought about it, but decided to get the Matte Gunmetal Fuel D835 Cycle's. I'm just waiting for them to be delivered to the local installer along with the 3.5" lift. Should be another 7-10 days...

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Blacked out skid plate and went with a all black theme. I don’t hate it however I think I’m going to put new set of tires on my other set of wheels and go back to bronze?
It looks great both ways. I'm not a fan of bronze but it works really well with the blue.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Blacked out skid plate and went with an all black theme. I don’t hate it however I think I’m going to put new set of tires on my other set of wheels and go back to bronze?
I think personally the black wheels accent the 2 tone paint job well! It would be super cool if you found a way to paint the bolts on the black wheels blue to match the truck.

Jake103

Reaction score
Blacked out skid plate and went with a all black theme. I don’t hate it however I think I’m going to put new set of tires on my other set of wheels and go back to it
I would stick with the black. It looks very sharp and like someone else said it compliments the black accents/ 2 tone very well. I always thought the bronze on the blue two tone looked odd.

L Curtis

Reaction score
Yea that’s correct I couldn’t think of the word other than (fake bead lock) which sounds rude. But color match those and it would be 🔥
Took all the fake bead lock bolts out. Attempted to paint them but when reinstalling some of the paint chipped on edges leaving bright silver exposed. Oh well. I will leave ‘‘em out for now and look for black replacements. Since I have balance beads it still drives great.

Attachments

• IMG_8352.jpeg
    IMG_8352.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_8351.jpeg
    IMG_8351.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread