5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

bobgnarley

Reaction score
Saw this automotive photography tip online and had to try it out. You put your iPhone on 3x zoom and hold your phone upside down on the ground. I think it came out pretty nice.
And you nailed the pose with the front wheels turned perfectly. This photo game ain't for the faint of heart.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of our shop truck and a few customers trucks. If any are your, please comment. We have found it impossible to keep track of whos truck is whos. When we have a dedicated marketing and social media person, I will task them with keeping folders to make sure everyone gets tagged.
319DC6E8-D989-4A06-90EB-BC820385132A.jpg 987AAB13-423F-42C5-8382-4C235955A61D.JPG IMG_0585.jpg IMG_0707.jpg IMG_0715.PNG

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last edited:

TSL

Reaction score
Maiden camping voyage in the new truck. It came home a tad dusty, we drove many miles on forest service roads. I really need to get a tonneau cover ( and a rack and roof top tent !)
Also wishing I'd ordered the Bed Utility Group. There's only the 4 tie-down hooks on the floor of the bed, kind of hard to properly secure the spider net, found myself missing those extra tie down points at the top. Don't know why I thought saving the $350 or whatever it was at the time of ordering was such a good idea !
The viewpoint picture is Mount St Helens from a spot called the "McClellan Overlook" in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.

Attachments

• DSCN5586.JPG
    DSCN5586.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN5587.JPG
    DSCN5587.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN5648.JPG
    DSCN5648.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 65

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maiden camping voyage in the new truck. It came home a tad dusty, we drove many miles on forest service roads. I really need to get a tonneau cover ( and a rack and roof top tent !)
Also wishing I'd ordered the Bed Utility Group. There's only the 4 tie-down hooks on the floor of the bed, kind of hard to properly secure the spider net, found myself missing those extra tie down points at the top. Don't know why I thought saving the $350 or whatever it was at the time of ordering was such a good idea !
The viewpoint picture is Mount St Helens from a spot called the "McClellan Overlook" in the Gifford Pinchot National Forest.
Awesome! Wanting to do more camping with my truck. We backpack and RV currently. Bought a RTT for the wife's Jeep, but I would like to get a tonneau with rails for a a rack and put the tent on my truck.

I have the BUG on my truck. Had a Nissan before this with the Utilitrack. Feel I can't live without it now. However, I really miss the rails in the floor.

shawn6304

Reaction score
Mind sharing the specs on tires and lift?
Sure, the lift is zone 4" with upgraded uca"s and fox 2.0 shocks in the rear, if I was to do it over I don't think I would have added the rear shocks seems like more than I need for city streets. The wheels are 20x10 -18 offset D569 vapor wheels with 35x12.5 Toyo AT3 tires. Love the wheels and tires..

I also measured the truck height to the top of the fin is 83 1/2" so I probably won't risk 7' parking garages lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/