5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

drumexpert

Reaction score
Went out with the family to our friends farm to pick some pumpkins.

Ij1bWG.jpg

SNR33j.jpg
How do you like the Toyo's over the stock duratracs in terms of NVH on the road?

DenCoRam

Reaction score
How do you like the Toyo's over the stock duratracs in terms of NVH on the road?
I like them overall. Not really much difference in noise and zero vibration on them, but I didn't have the duratracs on very long. They typically get a lot louder after several thousand miles. Toyos are a little harsher, but that's prob due to the extra weight in up sizing and they are quite aired up for MPG. I really wanted the AT3s, but covid supply issues made that impossible when I was purchasing unless I wanted to wait a couple months. Haven't had the Toyo's in much snow, but they are definitely worse on wet roads. I'll prob go to AT3s or the Falken wildpeaks next time. Not a lot of options in the tire size I selected.

RockYacht2020

Reaction score
Since I don't like ram box's, I added fake ones.
And I can remove them, if I need too. These also work with my cover.

View attachment 107671
I have those and really like them as well. One change I would make in the design would be slide out rather than swing out. That way I don't have to get stuff in between them out of the way to swing them out. Considering that mod myself in the future. But the storage is sweet!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

CanRebel

Reaction score
I have those and really like them as well. One change I would make in the design would be slide out rather than swing out. That way I don't have to get stuff in between them out of the way to swing them out. Considering that mod myself in the future. But the storage is sweet!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Sliding out would be nice. If you happen to do it. Hope you post it. I would try to copy it :)
It's good size for my purpose, some fishing things, and few tools when off-roading.
Being able to remove them, was bonus.

Last edited:

mhb1638

Reaction score
Morning friends.....I'm in the process of ordering me a 2022 rebel....but for comfort I'm thinking of getting the air suspension of shocks. Any comments on which way to go? Probably will level it and through some descent tires of them down the road. Thoughts?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Since I don't like ram box's, I added fake ones.
And I can remove them, if I need too. These also work with my cover.

View attachment 107671
This is an awesome solution for additional storage. I do have a bed rack that goes over the top and the mounts drop a bit below the bed rails.

You wouldn't happen to have a picture of the storage boxes in the closed position? I wanted to get a idea how much clearance I would have if I got these.

CanRebel

Reaction score
This is an awesome solution for additional storage. I do have a bed rack that goes over the top and the mounts drop a bit below the bed rails.

You wouldn't happen to have a picture of the storage boxes in the closed position? I wanted to get a idea how much clearance I would have if I got these.

I'll take one. right now. I have back full of crap. So it wouldn't be good picture.

Users who are viewing this thread