5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

orange01z28

Reaction score
If you guys didn’t know, the transmission pan is made out of plastic and really easy to punch a hole in. There’s no skid plate over it either.

I went over a rock, and it punched a hole in thetransmission pan. Luckily the guy behind me saw it leaking right away and it shut it down.

Getting the transfer case in neutral with all of the electronic autocorrects was a bit of a chore but we made it happen and then I got pulled out to the road where i was able to get towed by AAA

wlay00

Reaction score
I purchased my rebel about two months ago, just haven't chimed in at all really. Nothing special here, just saving up for suspension/wheels/tires as we speak. Awesome forum here. Glad to be a part of it.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 115

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you have more pictures? How / where did you get this done?
After considering all of the options available. I decided to purchase a roll of 3M Wrap Series 1080 - Matte Deep Black -M22 to wrap the rocker panels on the truck.

It took me a day per side since I'm an amateur at wrapping and there are a lot of twist and turns around the door sills.

I also purchased a set of tools to apply vinyl:

3m-wrap_1081-2.png

3m-wrap_1081-3.png

AdventureJunkie

Reaction score
After considering all of the options available. I decided to purchase a roll of 3M Wrap Series 1080 - Matte Deep Black -M22 to wrap the rocker panels on the truck.

It took me a day per side since I'm an amateur at wrapping and there are a lot of twist and turns around the door sills.

I also purchased a set of tools to apply vinyl:

View attachment 65570

View attachment 65571
Looks better than the painted gloss black imo. Thought about doing something similar so its nice seeing it first!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online