5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Myke

Reaction score
Only additional thing I want to add are wheel well liners in back; my truck did not come with them. Trying to keep it a relatively stock truck; but we all think that, then . . .

Attachments

• B2ECCD1C-4CD3-4DB9-8CA6-9E2504DA2621.jpeg
    B2ECCD1C-4CD3-4DB9-8CA6-9E2504DA2621.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 134

KOOPS

Reaction score
That looks slick with the decals on the gray.

I bought some custom aftermarket decals for my rebel. Got the hood one on but have been unsuccessful in putting the bedside one on myself or having someone do it for me.

I am debating ordering the factory graphics for the bed since they come pre-cut.

and 1.5” in the front would be nice. I’d like some rake still.

Looking good!
View attachment 59933 View attachment 59934

Can you buy OEM/factory rebel decals?? When I looked a few months ago, all I saw online was aftermarket Rebel Decals that copy the factory ones.

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
0eaa6b2f95faa202ed250b9554b9ac82.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
These are the factory 33s! They're actually a pretty darn good size for a factory tire.

Ram did their homework with this truck. A factory offroader, complete with a light lift, no air dam, 33in tire - a REAL all terrain tire, with a locker? For south of $70,000? I'm thankful that Ram offered the right truck for me!

Attachments

• Ram_sunset_3000.png
    Ram_sunset_3000.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 131

antwon412

Reaction score
Put the drivers side decal on. Screwed it up tho so I will have to remove it and buy another set. Such a pain. Cannot find anyone willing to install them for me. Seems like it would be an easy way for a company to make a quick and easy buck applying pre cut decals.
00B5324E-BFC4-469C-9288-2D0FE5933CED.jpeg

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That’s how it is up here also so many companies have been blasted by consumers afterwards till they feel it’s not worth the trouble. :(

RJNavarrete

Reaction score
Put the drivers side decal on. Screwed it up tho so I will have to remove it and buy another set. Such a pain. Cannot find anyone willing to install them for me. Seems like it would be an easy way for a company to make a quick and easy buck applying pre cut decals.
View attachment 65243
Where did you mess up? It looks good here.

antwon412

Reaction score
Where did you mess up? It looks good here.
It looks good from a couple feet away. Up close it’s not great. Several wrinkles. But worse, the vinyl stretched when pushing some of the air bubbles out. I’ll get some better pictures.
I was just too aggressive I think. I’m going to have to order another set anyway. So I will go ahead and put on the passenger side just to get some practice. I’m very happy with the positioning of it. I just need to be lighter when using the squeegee to get the liquid and air bubbles out at first. A light touch at first and then press a little bit harder on the second and third go through I guess.

antwon412

Reaction score
Yeah I like it a lot. I have the factory style hood graphic as well, but I had it custom-made with a nice deep red Rebel lettering. Matches the red on the inside of the truck nicely.

Ordered the side decals from the same vendor and they come in this huge sheet that you have to cut to shape yourself. I do not have the talent for that. So I ordered these ones instead.

they are the perfect shape but not available in 2 tone. And a different brand vinyl so the matte black is slightly different shades. But since you cannot see the hood graphic and side graphic at the same time you wouldn’t know.

At some point, I will have some custom red lettering done and swap out the black lettering with dark red.

Heres the hood.
F6DFE8FE-FDC3-452C-AF19-9D4B56FDE980.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online