5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. So even with the dark seats, the door panels are still red ? Welcome to the forum . :)

Rebel20

Reaction score
^^^. So even with the dark seats, the door panels are still red ? Welcome to the forum . :)
I elected for the black/red interior with the rebel 12 package when I ordered. all black was also an option.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Oh cool was not aware that option was offered. :)

The dark seats come standard with leather option, whether you get the red trim or the black trim. The owner of the dealership where I got my truck decided he still wanted the red backed seats but in full leather, which he had custom done, I think through Mopar, but it's expensive and done off-order book through the official Mopar custom shop.

CaptainCJ35

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love the black seats with red door panels and trim in my truck. It's just right!

976-HIKE

Reaction score

SD Rebel

Reaction score
That wheel offset looks just about perfect. I don’t get how it’s -24, though... it looks pretty much straight down the middle of the dish (0 offset).

That's about right, the most common offset is a -12 offset, which is essentially zero to 1/4" if poke, just in line with the fender flares or just slightly past it depending on the tires.

Those wheel look middle of the dish where the spokes are, but in reality the hub is quite a bit further back.

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hopping into the Rebel at the end of a long work day is a pretty rewarding feeling.
Hitting the remotestart on the keyfob, a loud rumble thunders out of the "oUtDaTeD" Hemi V8.
I walk over to it and hop into the best interior going in new trucks, IMHO of course.

Great vehicle, I have no plan on ever selling it.

Attachments

• RamSunset.jpg
    RamSunset.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 105

ryco25

Reaction score
Took my truck to the beach last weekend, aired down at the entrance before I realized the whole drivable area was hardpack...oh well. Also test drove a '16 Shelby F150 today out of curiosity, had 37s installed and was the variant without the supercharger, so it was slower and way worse to drive than the Rebel (and $58k!) 596B7FF8-95F9-4220-A64B-DB1725687FCD.JPG IMG_2883.jpeg

Ram.Rebel.19

Reaction score
Just installed this morning.

Method MR606 Mesh 20x10 -24 wrapped in Cooper Discoverer SST PRO 35x12.5r20. Absolutely love this setup.

View attachment 63034
View attachment 63035
View attachment 63036
View attachment 63037

Truck looks great! Looks like you removed small mud flap in rear of front wheels. Any rub after that? I have a 4”BDS lift on order with 20x10 -24 XD grenade in satin black. Wanted to go as aggressive of an offset as I could without major rubbing issues.

2019REBEL

Reaction score
Took my truck to the beach last weekend, aired down at the entrance before I realized the whole drivable area was hardpack...oh well. Also test drove a '16 Shelby F150 today out of curiosity, had 37s installed and was the variant without the supercharger, so it was slower and way worse to drive than the Rebel (and $58k!) View attachment 63228 View attachment 63229
That's why it was parked in the handicapped parking.... :ROFLMAO:

Chris71704

Reaction score
Truck looks great! Looks like you removed small mud flap in rear of front wheels. Any rub after that? I have a 4”BDS lift on order with 20x10 -24 XD grenade in satin black. Wanted to go as aggressive of an offset as I could without major rubbing issues.
Yes, removed the front little mud flap, trimmed the metal bracket and then zip tied the inner wheel liner back. I have just a 2.5'' motofab level on it and theres no rub.

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all this is my first post here, I’ve owned my 2019 rebel for a few months now, absolutely love it. Here are some photos duning in Qatar.

A video from that day feature a few shots of the rebel in action.

View attachment 47630

View attachment 47631
View attachment 47632 View attachment 47630 View attachment 47631 View attachment 47632
This is awesome! I love seeing American v8's in other countries. Are Ram trucks popular out there Hopefully? Hopefully I get to visit Qatar soon. Greetings from Southern California.

Last edited:

PHFT

Reaction score
Took the truck out for its first camping trip, handled great, have a few tweaks to do for packing but thats why you go out and learn what works and what doesn't. Also may look into air bags for the rear because of the level kit in the front and the weight in the back when packed up the front sits about 1.5'' higher. IMG_8372.jpg IMG_8371.jpg IMG_8396.PNG

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Took the truck out for its first camping trip, handled great, have a few tweaks to do for packing but thats why you go out and learn what works and what doesn't. Also may look into air bags for the rear because of the level kit in the front and the weight in the back when packed up the front sits about 1.5'' higher. View attachment 63549 View attachment 63550 View attachment 63551

Nice. I put bags on my cummins work truck and the ride quality sucks now. It feels harsh on bumps and my passengers always complain lol

Journeyman

Reaction score
This is awesome! I love seeing American v8's in other countries. Are Ram trucks popular out there Hopefully? Hopefully I get to visit Qatar soon. Greetings from Southern California.

Here most of the locals love their Land Cruisers, Nissan Patrols and Lexus LX570s... There are a few that have Rams, Raptors and Sierras but the Rebel is a recent import to this country - I was lucky to get my hands on one as they sold out the same day I went in and bought mine. A lot of expats drive Ram here. They’re a great truck for the road and the dunes.

Sadly you couldn’t custom build it, it came with whatever the dealer chose to order it with.

Users who are viewing this thread