5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Djkelly53

Reaction score
Just picked this 2019 out yesterday. (Found it used!?) Going to have a lot of fun with this truck. Previous truck was a 2015 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel. No turbo lag and having the BSG will be interesting instead.

First "upgrades" will be Mud Guards and in-channel window shades. I have my tonneau cover from my previous truck which I think will still fit. The bed lights are a nice addition for me. I haul a lot of stuff!

Attachments

• Cropped 2019 Ram Rebel.jpg
    Cropped 2019 Ram Rebel.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

STR

Reaction score
‘20 Rebel I just purchased. Completely stock, but not for long :p
0C570C08-B82A-44E3-82E4-A9F9417562FD.jpeg

Attachments

• 41AAFCE0-A52D-4C72-B07B-EA4FF08518F7.jpeg
    41AAFCE0-A52D-4C72-B07B-EA4FF08518F7.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 674F7429-9F3C-445A-9B49-40507851716B.jpeg
    674F7429-9F3C-445A-9B49-40507851716B.jpeg
    172.1 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Just picked this 2019 out yesterday. (Found it used!?) Going to have a lot of fun with this truck. Previous truck was a 2015 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel. No turbo lag and having the BSG will be interesting instead.

First "upgrades" will be Mud Guards and in-channel window shades. I have my tonneau cover from my previous truck which I think will still fit. The bed lights are a nice addition for me. I haul a lot of stuff!

Hopefully you don’t run into overheating issues like I’ve been experiencing over the last couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Memphsi87

Reaction score
‘20 Rebel I just purchased. Completely stock, but not for long :p
View attachment 55410
Where you pick it up from, reason I asked because I was looking at an all black 1 at Napelton in Arlington heights, Illinois, and it’s not on the site anymore? Thinking you snagged it haha?

Djkelly53

Reaction score
Hopefully you don’t run into overheating issues like I’ve been experiencing over the last couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please don't even mention overheating issues! My 2015 Ram Ecodiesel was part of a FCA buyback for a Failed EGR Cooler which caused it to over heat within miles of driving (Thermal cracks)... I was making payments on the truck while it sat at the dealer waiting for parts for over 3 months.

-I know some people are adding light bars behind the grills and they look cool, but blocking any air flow going through the radiator makes me lose sleep at night.

Last edited:

Djkelly53

Reaction score
-I'm sure this has been asked before... The MFT does NOT fit the 2019's correct? What is missing or different about a 2020 that makes it not fit a 2019? Please show pictures if possible of the differences. A Direct message is OK also and maybe this needs to go into another topic vs. just pics of trucks.

STR

Reaction score
^^^ Correct. While just about anything is possible at a cost, the MFT will not work on the ‘19, or even the ‘20, unless equipped. There is additional bed bracing at the hinges, and support brackets near the cab. I suppose that front brackets could be retrofitted, but I’m not sure what’s involved with the hinge reinforcement...

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lookin good!

Did you just spray paint while it was taped off or did you remove it, prime it, spray it and re-install? I can't believe it is the only grey piece on the entire truck. I have black on black with 1 grey piece.

Thanks! I removed it. Removing the bumper was super easy and once I had it on a table, it wasn't too difficult to remove the skid plate. I used the "bedliner" spray, so I just scuffed it a bit and sprayed it.

That looks great. Love the RAM decal too (y)

Thanks!

blazenlo

Reaction score
Please don't even mention overheating issues! My 2015 Ram Ecodiesel was part of a FCA buyback for a Failed EGR Cooler which caused it to over heat within miles of driving (Thermal cracks)... I was making payments on the truck while it sat at the dealer waiting for parts for over 3 months.

-I know some people are adding light bars behind the grills and they look cool, but blocking any air flow going through the radiator makes me lose sleep at night.
There are thousands of us enjoying our Rebels. Don't let one person who replied to your comment (awkwardly IMO) get ya worried. LOL Enjoy your new truck!

Users who are viewing this thread