5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^^^. Sadly why the sale ?

just ready for a new one, going taller on next one. So either 10” kit on a 1500 or 6-8” on a 2500. I don’t need the diesel but kind of want it.

im sure this will come up, the specs are PC 6” kit and the wheels are 22x12 -51 on the dropstars, 22x12 -44 on the hostiles, and 20x9 0 offset on the grids. 325/50 on the 22s, and that’s a 35x11.50 terra grappler. (Not a a 12.50).

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I wish you well towards what I am sure will be a quick sale and look forward to your next project.

kliffy77

Reaction score
I’ll be honest, I did use your pics when looking for wheels. I wanted a negative offset but the look of the vectors is too nice. So i threw some .375” wheel spacers to get a little more out of them.
You did well :cool: (y)

Kizzo02

Reaction score
I’d have to agree, I don’t like how they look in general. I don’t like seeing the line where the tailgate splits lol also love my RAM letters

That's the main reason I'm not a fan of the multi-funtional tailgate. It looks odd with the split and I don't like the look of it. The GMC Sierra has the right approach and looks much better.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's the main reason I'm not a fan of the multi-funtional tailgate. It looks odd with the split and I don't like the look of it. The GMC Sierra has the right approach and looks much better.
yeah agreed, i don't like how asymmetrical the RAM split tailgate is. I'd say thats the only thing that GMC has over our truck, though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread