5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

PHFT

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New the the forum and soon to be an owner of a 2020 Rebel EcoDiesel and I was wondering if anyone on here that has the Rebel 2019 or 2020 with a 2'' level kit non air suspension and stock wheels and tires could tell me the overall height from the ground to the top of the fin? I am just trying to see if it will fit in the garage.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Desert Dawg

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

New the the forum and soon to be an owner of a 2020 Rebel EcoDiesel and I was wondering if anyone on here that has the Rebel 2019 or 2020 with a 2'' level kit non air suspension and stock wheels and tires could tell me the overall height from the ground to the top of the fin? I am just trying to see if it will fit in the garage.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting the new Rebel EcoDiesel!

I just measured mine for same reason as I am installing a lift that will raise the front 2.25 inches and will also be adding 34-inch tall tires.

My stock height (no lift, factory tires) to top of fin is ~80.5 inches; adding my 2.25 inches of front lift and 34-inch tires, I calculate a total height of ~80.5 (stock to top of fin) + 2.25 (lift) + .5 inch (1/2 dia. increase of new tires) - .5 inch (loss of tire height @ 45 lbs of pressure due to vehicle weight) = 82.75 inches of total height. But I am not lifting the rear so overall truck height will actually be less and should have no issue clearing my 83-inch tall garage door height. With the factory tires and a 2-inch front lift, you should be closer to 82.5 inches (in reality, less) so should be good as well.

I won't have my setup completed for another 3-4 weeks so will be a bit before I can confirm.

Last edited:

PHFT

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congrats on getting the new Rebel EcoDiesel!

I just measured mine for same reason as I am installing a lift that will raise the front 2.25 inches and will also be adding 34-inch tall tires.

My stock height (no lift, factory tires) to top of fin is ~80.5 inches; adding my 2.25 inches of front lift and 34-inch tires, I calculate a total height of ~80.5 (stock to top of fin) + 2.25 (lift) + .5 inch (1/2 dia. increase of new tires) - .5 inch (loss of tire height @ 45 lbs of pressure due to vehicle weight) = 82.75 inches of total height. But I am not lifting the rear so overall truck height will actually be less and should have no issue clearing my 83-inch tall garage door height. With the factory tires and a 2-inch front lift, you should be closer to 82.5 inches (in reality, less) so should be good as well.

I won't have my setup completed for another 3-4 weeks so will be a bit before I can confirm.
Awesome thanks so much, and congrats on your truck as well, we got just about the same truck other then engine, enjoy! I can't wait to get mine...when ever that will be.

tjc3

Reaction score
She gets detailed next week. Jeep guy for a long time but LOVE THIS TRUCK.
AMP retractable side steps, Rino Sport Bar with retractable 7” Ridgids, Decked System in bed, Readylift leveling kit, 20” Ridgid on bumper, Vice hidden winch plate with Warn Evo 10,000 pound winch in front, Ridgid surface mounts on rear bumper, and Truck Cover USA retractable cover on bed. Trying to decide what to do next.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do you work construction that’s why you have what’s in your bed ?

tjc3

Reaction score
Do you work construction that’s why you have what’s in your bed ?
Yes sir. Dual sides with lots of room. Can be configured many different ways. Will hold up to 2000 pounds I think spread out and water tight. Also, my men think I can survive the apocalypse with what I carry. Lol

Leinhauser01

Reaction score
Just picked up this beast Saturday. I took advantage of the 0% for 84mo.

2019 Rebel, 5.7 Hemi (non e-torque), Alpine Stereo Upgrade and Remote Start. Pretty basic, but less to break.

Attachments

• IMG_2757.jpg
    IMG_2757.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2759.jpg
    IMG_2759.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_2760.jpg
    IMG_2760.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 175

NC Rebel

Reaction score
Just picked up this beast Saturday. I took advantage of the 0% for 84mo.

2019 Rebel, 5.7 Hemi (non e-torque), Alpine Stereo Upgrade and Remote Start. Pretty basic, but less to break.
Nice looking Rebel...congrats !

Leinhauser01

Reaction score
^^^, nice any plans for it mods wise ?

Probably start with Intake and Exhaust, but I like the wait it is at the moment. That's why I went for the Rebel, it's set up nice as it is.

I like the Grabber Intake system, and I've been researching exhaust systems. When I had my Challenger SRT, I had Kooks Long Tube Headers and a Corsa Xtreme. I like the Corsa on the Ram, but I'm leaning towards the Borla ATAK

Users who are viewing this thread