5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
54cf3f5063cec7b83a5cf3581dee499f.jpg

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
LightbarIn.png

*Slaps Roof* "This baaaby can fit so many lumens in it!"

For guys on the fence about the lower lightbar?
I'll just say, if you get a good bright one?
For scenarios where you have the lightbar on, IMHO highbeams are unnecessary and basically useless, they don't add anything the lightbar isn't already doing. :ROFLMAO:
When I was running tests I realized the "angled up" beam pattern of the highbeams actually wasn't really adding anything.
The headlights in their normal position are good for some "left to right" spill, and are a good accessory to the lightbar, along with the lower lights, when the lightbar is on. VERY pleased with the setup.

This is a Rigid single row lightbar, a "midnight" E series one, 20in.
15,840 lumens

Depending on the angle, lighting, etc - it can range from semi-noticeable, to not really visible.
Lightbaroff.png

Yes, the lightbar IS installed in this photo!
Lightbaroff2.png

Last edited:

ChadT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tonight I did more testing with the "Get off my Lawn 9000".

It's great! the local wildlife won't meander in front of the truck like a headphone wearing millennial slow-walking diagonally across an intersection at a greenlight starring down at an iphone, ohhh nooo. Apparently they get the memo.
Between the Hemi V8 rumbling through the magnaflow, and a light so bright they'll see a floating blue bar even when they blink?
They cleared right the F- out of the way.

Gotta say? Thusfar?
I'm a fan. :LOL:

OffmyLawn9000.png

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man btw thanks to your youtube video, I was able to show my local 4x4 guys where the lightbar brackets were going to go!
I even printed out screencaps into a makeshift instruction manual. Thank you for doing God's work over there! :cool:

Awesome to hear! That’s why I make the videos. Sometimes instruction manuals aren’t always the clearest or even available so if I can provide a tad more clarity on projects and it helps folks then that’s a W in my book.

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
fox 2.5 2-3 inch installed and boy are these night and day over the 6112

Users who are viewing this thread