5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Rebel pics!

Jake103

Reaction score
View attachment 138410 Well, brought her home yesterday. Happy to have the Rebel I’ve wanted for years. 2022 Rebel GT, 5.7 e torque, Ram box, Night Edition, Lvl 2, Rebel 12 and 23g tank (That’s the only regret, but super happy to get everything else I wanted).
Something about delmonico red on a Rebel, It just works! Beautiful truck

bigbevo76

Reaction score
Shes slowly coming together!
ed329096054a1d57c53ca57b2a18c824.jpg

5b8b5682ea88615598bcb51301dc6c65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look sharp, what type of KC lights are those?

nainey_09

Reaction score
Look sharp, what type of KC lights are those?

Thanks! I got the M rack with the pro6 gravity light bar in front. I also got the side lights in the rack. Had to make a few adjustments tho, since this rack doesnt fit the 5th gens perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GraftonP

Reaction score
Just picked this 2019 out yesterday. (Found it used!?) Going to have a lot of fun with this truck. Previous truck was a 2015 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel. No turbo lag and having the BSG will be interesting instead.

First "upgrades" will be Mud Guards and in-channel window shades. I have my tonneau cover from my previous truck which I think will still fit. The bed lights are a nice addition for me. I haul a lot of stuff!
fifth gens suck you made a mistake... return it while you still can. MARA!!!!! (make ram great again!)

CaliRebel

Reaction score
Took the big girl to the Fast & Furious filming locations.
Dominic Toretto's house and the famous Toretto Market where Brian ordered his Tuna sandwich, no crust! LOL
I wanted to pull the truck in the driveway to take an even cooler pic but they had it blocked off. The house also got a facelift, maybe for the new movie coming out soon?

Toretto Residence.png

Toretto Market.png

Users who are viewing this thread