5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor gas mileage

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I filled up this morning and see prices jumped $0.14 in the past few days. Thanks Brandon.
Tiffany Chu will take that increase in a heart beat.

"Tiffany Chu, a landlord who owns a building in the same part of Brooklyn as Bora, told The News her Con Ed electricity bill jumped from about $73 in December to more than $350 last month, with her kilowatt-hour rate climbing from 6 cents to 18 cents over the same period."

from

One small store owner saw his electrical bill go from $1000 to $1600 in a month.

Looks like the :poop: is hitting the fan and the fan is set on high. And the bad part is people will be sitting in the :poop: soon as they can not afford to run the fan. With those type of costs for electricity I think the thermostat is going up and you will see people going from blue to red.

Hope all are having better luck in their area.

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
Tiffany Chu will take that increase in a heart beat.

"Tiffany Chu, a landlord who owns a building in the same part of Brooklyn as Bora, told The News her Con Ed electricity bill jumped from about $73 in December to more than $350 last month, with her kilowatt-hour rate climbing from 6 cents to 18 cents over the same period."

from

One small store owner saw his electrical bill go from $1000 to $1600 in a month.

Looks like the :poop: is hitting the fan and the fan is set on high. And the bad part is people will be sitting in the :poop: soon as they can not afford to run the fan. With those type of costs for electricity I think the thermostat is going up and you will see people going from blue to red.

Hope all are having better luck in their area.
Thanks Brandon!

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lot of empty shelves these days... no mean tweets though
We've had to switch to different brands, or different items entirely, and just plain skip a handful of things over our last several gorceries.

Don't get me wrong, we have everything we need and I don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill but for this to be happening over a year after major lockdowns have ended, something is obviously f'ed up…time to stock up.

Scram1500

Reaction score
We've had to switch to different brands, or different items entirely, and just plain skip a handful of things over our last several gorceries.

Don't get me wrong, we have everything we need and I don't want to make a mountain out of a molehill but for this to be happening over a year after major lockdowns have ended, something is obviously f'ed up…time to stock up.
It will be interesting for the next 3 to 7 years. Storing food for extended periods of time is difficult. Fortunately the stuff my firearms eat keeps for much longer

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Ikr. It amazes me that all these groups can burn cities, destroy businesses, and kills cops and its called a peaceful protest, but truckers fighting for their freedom are called insurrectionists. Its like the world is upside down.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3.88 for 93, it is over $4 for 93 here.
I paid $81 for 21 gallons of 89 last week. :rolleyes:
Just filled up at Costco (91 octane) this morning for $4.69/gal.

The pump shut off at $100 and I got a smidge over 21 gallons in and still not full. Wasn't in the mood for a second swipe as I've got enough to get me into next week.

JF19Longhorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score

The pump shut off at $100 and I got a smidge over 21 gallons in and still not full. Wasn't in the mood for a second swipe as I've got enough to get me into next week.
I 'think' our 93oct just crept above $4 this week. They only advertise 87oct on the signs and it went up 10-15 cents.. so I'm betting the 93oct went up the same or more.

Bigbags85

Reaction score

Man I thought mine was high at $4.15, that's ridiculous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online