5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police Responder Pickup from Ford. Will FCA respond?

Sportznut

Reaction score
Yep always agree. Life is too short to pee people off unnecessarily.
Nother' bong hit and it's all better.
View attachment 86032
Funny connection. My late brother, had a 25 year career in law enforcement and went to Catholic High School w/Cheech (Richard) Marin.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Quint

Reaction score
I just saw a 4th gen sheriff's truck the other day coming out of the BWCAW. We were celebrating the end of another great trip sitting on the tailgate with a beer when they rolled up to ask us if we'd seen a loaded handgun laying around. Apparently some idiot had his gun in an open coat pocket and threw it on a snownbank only to realize a few hours later when he got home that it was missing. Seems the bar for how many brain cells it takes to get a permit to carry is pretty low! Anyways the Sheriff was driving a 4th gen with ramboxes.
Were you just camping in there, dog sledding, fishing for pannies? I'm hauling up there tomorrow for an extended weekend but wish it was still open season for walleye. It should be easy walking without any snow on the lakes.

Str8Cracker

Reaction score
Our sheriffs office purchased 12, 4th gen police packaged RAM’s last year. First Chrysler products we’ve ever purchased. They came in $6,000 each cheaper then the next available option the Ford Explorer. So far deputy’s really like and they have been dependable.

Users who are viewing this thread