5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please post pics of nerf bars that are round with 90 degree or curved ends

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Farmerbrake, no picture loaded in your thread????

Danielle2019---the shade on that side covered almost entire side of your truck, so can't really see it to appreciate it. If you can please get a full side pic from street level to see truck from bumper to bumper/side view. I am leaning towards the ionics or go to the OEM's wheel to wheel.

Wakesnowb---I like the Westin Pro Traxx 5" but they don't have them for the new style 19's wheel to wheel. Definitely post pic when you can please. I have the 6'4 bed, I will use the step to access the bed from the sides.

Thanks!

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Farmerbrake, no picture loaded in your thread????

Danielle2019---the shade on that side covered almost entire side of your truck, so can't really see it to appreciate it. If you can please get a full side pic from street level to see truck from bumper to bumper/side view. I am leaning towards the ionics or go to the OEM's wheel to wheel.

Wakesnowb---I like the Westin Pro Traxx 5" but they don't have them for the new style 19's wheel to wheel. Definitely post pic when you can please. I have the 6'4 bed, I will use the step to access the bed from the sides.

Thanks!
The Pro Traxx 5" are available for the new style 19's wheel to wheel. https://www.westinautomotive.com/pro-traxx-5-wheel-to-wheel-oval-nerf-step-bars/2019/ram/1500. Will definitely post a photo when I get mine installed.

Reaction score
Can someone that has the Westin protrax wheel to wheel boards on 5thgen please post some pics and maybe a review?

I'd like to get'em but I just don't know.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Can someone that has the Westin protrax wheel to wheel boards on 5thgen please post some pics and maybe a review?

I'd like to get'em but I just don't know.
Ive got the Pro Traxx 5” installed and like them a lot. They are not wheel to wheel but it should t be too hard to visualize wheel to wheel would be like. I debated between the two and like the look and cost of non wheel to wheel and I also wouldn't use the extra length much for bed access. Figuring out what brackets go where on the install was a bit confusing but overall we got it installed just fine in a couple hours with no special tools other than a ratchet. The step is nice and wide and sturdy. I went with stainless steel cuz I like that look. It helps my wife a lot to get in and out of the truck. The 45 degree curved ends I feel is a good way to bring a classic look closer to the modern straight trend, I like retaining some classic look personally the way they did not make these fully straight. The end caps are welded and give it a clean look. Let me know any questions you might have. 4B9ECD6A-71C1-4858-A284-88FA7E77F981.jpeg

Last edited:

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
Just for the record on this thread as followup since i iniated it; I ended up going with the OEM wheel to wheel side steps. Unfortunately there are only a few out there for the wheel to wheel lengths for 6'4 bed. I am happy with my decision, thanks again everyone that helped in this thread!!!

Users who are viewing this thread