5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Help Me Choose Colour

What colour for new 1500

• Ivory Tri Coat Pearl

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Granite Crystal Metallic

Votes: 27 71.1%

• Total voters

ONeill88

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone’s reply I went with ivory again I was heavily leaning towards granite but there were no around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Granite is very popular for a reason. IMO the white makes any truck you buy look like a fleet sold tradesmen.

This!! When I was shopping for my 4th Gen Ram I seem to find a billion white ones for sale for a good price. My response nope can’t do white reminds me to much of our white work trucks that the company I work for uses and just couldn’t convince myself other wise.

Granite a good choice for a reason. I like black trucks but wouldn’t own one so the next logical color to still have a dark color and not the dreaded upkeep was granite…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Granite a good choice for a reason. I like black trucks but wouldn’t own one so the next logical color to still have a dark color and not the dreaded upkeep was granite…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Exactly why I chose the granite as well. Love the look of a very clean black truck, but don’t want the paint maintenance requirements. Granite was the next best thing. I’ve owned a white vehicle before. I don’t hate them, there are just sooooo many white cars and trucks. I just want something a little different. I will say though that the white with the night edition looks pretty good. I personally HATE chrome.

alpha_brit

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone’s reply I went with ivory again I was heavily leaning towards granite but there were no around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have the basic white night edition, and it's gorgeous. The trim level required to go to the ivory wasn't in the budget, but we've been very pleased with the looks of the truck. There are a couple others that are similar in our area and they don't look anything like basic white tradesman trucks.

CCA

Reaction score
Pearl Night Edition would be my choice, may be a tad easier to keep clean over your Ivory color way as well

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Granite Night is a great combo! Like you, I had been considering that pearl white for a long time, And thought that's what I wanted to order. That changed earlier this year when I stopped into a rest stop on a road trip, and seven out of the eight vehicles that had pulled in were white, including my company car. I felt like I was in a fleet parking lot, and decided then and there that I did not want white!

Users who are viewing this thread