5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pistol Mounts

jtread4

Reaction score
I’ll try to get a picture of it tomorrow but my IWB holster clips nicely to the plastic (paper?) holder and slide it back so it’s snug next to the drivers seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertRebel

Reaction score
I’ll try to get a picture of it tomorrow but my IWB holster clips nicely to the plastic (paper?) holder and slide it back so it’s snug next to the drivers seat.

I usually carry IWB on my hip, but I did test fit same holster in pocket/cutout on left side of console - is that where you're referring to?

jtread4

Reaction score
I usually carry IWB on my hip, but I did test fit same holster in pocket/cutout on left side of console - is that where you're referring to?

Yeah, I attach the waistband clip to the pocket and slide it back to the seat so the holster is snug.

2020SilverMidnight

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Right now I simply lay mine in the cubby with the drink holders. But I am looking for a better solution. The Alien Gear setup is something like what I am wanting. Does anybody have theirs mounted under the steering wheel?

jtread4

Reaction score

316e3cc930389daa4f19db00c691350d.jpg

Dirtymac7

Reaction score
I keep my XDS in a Sticky sleeve and tuck it in the nook beneath the door handle

DesertRebel

Reaction score
Yeah, I attach the waistband clip to the pocket and slide it back to the seat so the holster is snug.

316e3cc930389daa4f19db00c691350d.jpg

Yeah, that's where is put it, but farther forward... snugging with the seat is a good idea.

It's just easier to keep it in my waistband though. But that's a good built-in location as an option.

Kxlexus

Reaction score
I also use the Alien Gear holster dock and mount it where bigdaddymac above has his mounted. I did try it on the panel below the steering wheel at first. That worked fine for me but it was somehow in the way of everyone else that drove my truck

tcm4950

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Keep a beretta stinger in the small opening in the bottom of the console, my S&W bodyguard on me.
Thinking about putting my 12g street sweeper under the rear seats in my storage box....

jtread4

Reaction score
Yeah, that's where is put it, but farther forward... snugging with the seat is a good idea.

It's just easier to keep it in my waistband though. But that's a good built-in location as an option.

I agree, I usually only use this for road trips or longer drives. If I’m just going somewhere short it doesn’t leave my belt.

Kxlexus

Reaction score
For anyone wanting to mount AR under backseat, this is a decent product: https://arma15.com/products

I have one wall mounted in the house and another one for the truck (haven't mounted yet)
I keep an AR15 and 3 mags under the rear seat without any special mount. It fits nicely under the passenger side and doesn’t move at all. I have it wrapped in a beach towel

Users who are viewing this thread