5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pissed off new owner

mpmitch1

Reaction score
Picked up my new loaded laramie with ram boxes a week ago. Upon delivery inspection the passenger ram box is not lined up correctly , will not shut without excessive force that causes the box lid to hit the truck side. Additionally the dealer cannot get my tonneau cover to properly adhere because I have the factory spray in bedliner. They said there are no adjustments on the ram boxes and its off to the body shop on week 1. They working with my local 4x4 shop to figure a solution to the tonneau cover. Just sad im not driving it because i love everything else.

Attachments

• 20190223_152931.jpg
    20190223_152931.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 113

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dang , really sorry to hear this but when it’s resolved you are going to love it.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That blows. I would print out that guide and give it to them so they don’t mess anything up. Who knows if they even have the schematics for the 19’s at some of these shops. You don’t want them experimenting.

Users who are viewing this thread