5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirelli Weatheractive for my 2021 Laramie

Triman11427

Reaction score
Looking for someone with experience with these Pirelli's. Tirerack has them highly rated. I live in the North East so some snow and a decent amount of rain is common. Although I dislike the Bridgestones that came on the truck they are quiet on the highway. I'm at 38K and definitely need to replace the tires. Only off road I do is on the beach for some surf casting. I've been doing my due diligence and of course I'm now doubting my own reality (LOL). This is my daily driver and we do a lot of highway miles in all weather conditions. My priorities with tires is comfortable quiet ride with great wet weather handling. I like the 3 peak rating of the Pirellis for those winter days when I have to negotiate 6" of snow out my driveway. Trying to narrow my focus to a couple of tires. Thats my story, fire away :)

TittoPollito

Reaction score
I am not sure about the Pirelli's as I was going to buy them but decided on the Yokohama G015's when I had my 3rd gen Taco instead. I now live in GA near the SC boarder and roads around here are trash so when it rains you will have small ponds on the interstate or most any other road. Never had an issue with hydroplaning, nor any issue with the slight amount of snow/slush I found in Wisconsin. My son and I race dirt track motorcycles and 99.9% of the tracks we go to have loose gravel, sand, or some other form of natural roadway. Even during/after heavy rain storms never had trouble with those getting grip on the unimproved roadways. I am not really sure about the quiet part as everything with the Taco was noisy plus I am partly deaf so....

Users who are viewing this thread