5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pin Striping suggestions

Biesty

Reaction score
I am considering some pinstripes. Does anyone have any suggestions for a color/brand that would look good on the Maximum Steel as well as where to get it?

Below are three pictures - 1) no stripe, 2) the striping (size and position) I am considering and 3) the same striping in a thicker stripe and white color just to help see the striping/position I am considering. I don't think the white looks right though. I am thinking a stripe that is very subtle but possibly reflective for night visibility.

RAM 1500 - 003e.jpg

RAM 1500 - 003f.jpg

RAM 1500 - 003f2.jpg

sep1006

Reaction score
I would go with 2 colors, deep red ( maroon / burgundy ) thick line on top and a gray thin line underneath. That would look sharp to me. Obviously my truck is a different color but may give you an idea on how to get it done.

IMG_1335.jpg IMG_1336.jpg IMG_1337.jpg

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I am considering some pinstripes. Does anyone have any suggestions for a color/brand that would look good on the Maximum Steel as well as where to get it?

Below are three pictures - 1) no stripe, 2) the striping (size and position) I am considering and 3) the same striping in a thicker stripe and white color just to help see the striping/position I am considering. I don't think the white looks right though. I am thinking a stripe that is very subtle but possibly reflective for night visibility.

View attachment 90146

View attachment 90147

View attachment 90148
I like the third pic .

Users who are viewing this thread