5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture of Tire Pressure Sticker for a Rebel

U

User_3336

Anyone that has a recent (19-20) RAM REBEL, with the 18 inch tires and Goodyear Wrangler Duratec's PLEASE post a picture of the tire pressure sticker
in the door and post it.

Put Rebel wheels and Tires on a Tradesman, and don't have the proper psi's for reference.

tires.jpg

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
From 19 Ram Rebel
a9f2f81e7cfe074ef66e57dc36bb412d.jpg

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
55 PSI?? On a 5,300 lb. truck? Holy crap.

My shows 32 PSI and I have ORP with A/T tires on 20s.

U

User_3336

Are these tires kind of "noisey" to you? just curious...

U

User_3336

goodyear wrangler Duratec's.... All Terrain
LT275/70R18E OWL All–Terrain Tires

55 PSI?? On a 5,300 lb. truck? Holy crap.

My shows 32 PSI and I have ORP with A/T tires on 20s.

U

User_3336

Yeah, definitely not your ordinary tires you'd have on a Tradesman or Big Horn

Not horrible considering the size but they are more noisy than I'm used to.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Swampy

Reaction score
Why are the rears supposed to be at 45 and fronts at 55? Mine were all at 55 from the dealer, still haven’t aired down the backs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Why are the rears supposed to be at 45 and fronts at 55? Mine were all at 55 from the dealer, still haven’t aired down the backs.

The dealership usually sets them at 65 psi to prevent flat spotting sitting on the lot, they probably forget to adjust your rears correctly, most of the time they forget to adjust them down at all.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

They should only be a little noisy at freeway speeds, just a slight hum which is normal for these hybrid style tires. They should be quiet at city speeds.

The Duratracs are designed to be in-between an A/T and M/T, even though they are officially an A/T. This is to give them a more aggressive look without the loudness of full M/T tires. However, they will be louder than typical A/Ts, such as KO2s.

I run my tires at the recommended 55F / 45R, at 5,000 mile rotation & balance, the shop said they were perfect, barely any wear and no issues with abnormal wear patterns.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score

To answer your question, there is far less weight on the rear of the truck than the front. Since there is less weight, running at the same pressure will result in wearing the center of the tire faster than the fronts as well as a harsher ride (harder tire basically). I personally run mine at 51/41 cold so when they're hot they'll sit at 53/43-ish instead of the 57/47. Little softer ride, and I have even wear after 9k miles.

If you go over 10 psi difference from OEM spec your low pressure light will come on and won't go off until you're back at the proper pressure.

Last edited:
U

User_3336

I have to admit, the Fat A/T tires look good on a boring Tradesman. and love the Rebel wheels.

They should only be a little noisy at freeway speeds, just a slight hum which is normal for these hybrid style tires. They should be quiet at city speeds.

The Duratracs are designed to be in-between an A/T and M/T, even though they are officially an A/T. This is to give them a more aggressive look without the loudness of full M/T tires. However, they will be louder than typical A/Ts, such as KO2s.

I run my tires at the recommended 55F / 45R, at 5,000 mile rotation & balance, the shop said they were perfect, barely any wear and no issues with abnormal wear patterns.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They should do like the HeavyDuty does with the Powerwagon...give the TRADESMAN with REBEL package
They already give the Tradesman the ORG...they would just have to add the wheels and tires.

Would sell like hotcakes.

Truck looks great @GregHBNA

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I did the same swap on my big horn. Theres definitely an increased hum compared to the stock big horn wheels. You get used to it real quick though. A much better tire all around, wouldn’t go back. And the rims look entirely better as well

2020GCM

Reaction score
Is the spare on a Rebel a Duratrac as well?....Odd the tire pressure sticker above shows a 65 series tire for the spare.

Users who are viewing this thread