5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of 6.4 foot bed

Contenderv07

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've got a 2005 Duramax thats got about 225k miles on it and it may be time to start looking at other trucks.. I don't tow anything heavy anymore so I'm looking for a little bit more comfort. Every truck I've had (4 duramax's), has the 6ft bed and I don't know if I could go to a smaller bed of the 1500's. I wanted to see if anyone had any pics of their truck if it's got the 6'4" bed (especially if they have a lift). I've got big plans if I get one... 4 inch lift, supercharger, possibly 37's. (mini TRX lol) Any pics would be great, thanks!

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've got a 2005 Duramax thats got about 225k miles on it and it may be time to start looking at other trucks.. I don't tow anything heavy anymore so I'm looking for a little bit more comfort. Every truck I've had (4 duramax's), has the 6ft bed and I don't know if I could go to a smaller bed of the 1500's. I wanted to see if anyone had any pics of their truck if it's got the 6'4" bed (especially if they have a lift). I've got big plans if I get one... 4 inch lift, supercharger, possibly 37's. (mini TRX lol) Any pics would be great, thanks!

I am picking mine in about two hrs from shop, so will post some pics later on tonight. Got 2” Mopar lift, new wheels ant tires( almost 35”).
Have Billet Silver crew cab with 6.4” bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score

Picked it up. Here are some pics.

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Picked it up. Here are some pics.

cf522be5daab3dfca001631567d8d8f8.jpg

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
The 6'4 bed make the truck lines look much more muscular.

Crew Cab with 6'4 is perfect.

Great looking truck @SzymiRam@2019

Thank you very much Sir. Love the look of Crew Cab with long bed. The only think I don’t like is to much of a rake after 2” Mopar lift kit install.

Contenderv07

Reaction score
thanks everyone. I looked at the other thread as well that was mentioned and yea I think I will get the standard bed, but it seems like they'll be tough to find. I think 3.5 to 4 inch lift with 35's will be my sweet spot. Now I just need to find out which supercharger/tuners are best in my area:devilish:

Users who are viewing this thread