5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked up Thursday, 9/27/18 2019 Limited- Short Review

alanstahl

Reaction score
800 miles in and I am impressed! This is my 3rd Ram, 2010 Limited, 2016 Limited, 2019 Limited. Has pretty much everything, window close to $70,000. That said, so far my truck has been spot on. AC is fine, tested 51% on right center vent, 53% on left center vent. Wireless charger works fine on Iphone Xs and Xs Max. No clunk in front, no brake squeal, back seats work fine, recline as they should, Etorque pretty seamless, Pano sunroof works perfect, averaged 18.7 mph from San Leandro back to Los Angeles, fit and finish is excellent, RAMBOXES do require a little push closed but nothing that is crazy, no whizzes no whines all good. Silent inside. I must say this truck is by far the nicest truck in its class....by far. Build date, July. Diamond Crystal Black, black interior, 5.7 etorque, ramboxes, 3.92 anti-slip, 22's, HK system, plenty loud 4X4. Maybe all the issues have or are being resolved as they go. In any event I hope this gives many of you comfort who are waiting for their wheels. It is a great truck. Now that I have written this I hope my good fortune continues!!! Ordered 5/2/18, at dealer 9/12/18, 133 days. Was one of the trucks held up due to RAMBOX issues., but all is fine.

Lettika

Reaction score
Thats great to hear and very encouraging. Mine went to KZ today and it wasn't really bothering me that it was taking a while as I was hoping that they were listening and fixing some of the issues that have been discussed on here as they refine the build process. Sounds like this may be happening. Congratulations and enjoy your truck.

Mohab

Reaction score
Is the AC same as 2016 AC ? I had similar truck history like you but I can tell the AC is not as strong

Ramjack

Reaction score
Not as cold
Well, then that sucks. Of all the issues I've heard about on the 2019's, I think this is the one that FCA is least likely to address because they can just claim it is "subjective."

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
800 miles in and I am impressed! This is my 3rd Ram, 2010 Limited, 2016 Limited, 2019 Limited. Has pretty much everything, window close to $70,000. That said, so far my truck has been spot on. AC is fine, tested 51% on right center vent, 53% on left center vent. Wireless charger works fine on Iphone Xs and Xs Max. No clunk in front, no brake squeal, back seats work fine, recline as they should, Etorque pretty seamless, Pano sunroof works perfect, averaged 18.7 mph from San Leandro back to Los Angeles, fit and finish is excellent, RAMBOXES do require a little push closed but nothing that is crazy, no whizzes no whines all good. Silent inside. I must say this truck is by far the nicest truck in its class....by far. Build date, July. Diamond Crystal Black, black interior, 5.7 etorque, ramboxes, 3.92 anti-slip, 22's, HK system, plenty loud 4X4. Maybe all the issues have or are being resolved as they go. In any event I hope this gives many of you comfort who are waiting for their wheels. It is a great truck. Now that I have written this I hope my good fortune continues!!! Ordered 5/2/18, at dealer 9/12/18, 133 days. Was one of the trucks held up due to RAMBOX issues., but all is fine.
Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread