5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked up my Laramie eTorque this weekend

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked it up on Saturday at 10:30. Loving it so far, TONs of features! The eTorque is just about seamless. I have to watch / listen very closely to hear it if the radio is on at all, I like how it doesn't intrude on the driving experience like other stop / start systems do. I drove a Pacifica minivan with the conventional V6 and stop start and it would feel like the car stalled at every stop light, and then jerk forward every time it fired back up. The Ram system is NOT like that at all. My only real dissapointment is with the factory soft tri fold tonneau cover. It barely is clamped down. It needs another 1/4" of clamp movement to secure it to the bed properly. I'll take it up with the service department. I do have the brake squeak as well, but only intermittently, so I'll try bedding and see how that goes. The truck has the air ride, pano roof, 12" screen, Bed Utility Group, and the Harmon Kardon 19 speaker system. It rocks, it doesn't get crazy loud, but it gets louder than I would say is comfortable, and I like my music louder than most people usually. Certain songs will really sound awesome through this system, its very clear, and you pick up on things that normally don't come through. Overall, pretty sure I made the right choice in trucks!

Attachments

• IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0111.JPG
    IMG_0111.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0118.JPG
    IMG_0118.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0121.JPG
    IMG_0121.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 45

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on a great looking truck. It definitely sounds like the eTorque system was implemented well and does exactly what it was designed to do seemlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread