5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pic request for Pro Clip phone mount

R

Rob5589

If anyone has the driver side mount with an average sized smart phone, I would appreciate some pics so I can see how much it blocks the ac vent.

Thanks!

Kevinc13

Reaction score
Here is a link to an install video on their site. It doesn't appear to cover it very much.

shrubs2000

Reaction score
Here's one without the phone as I needed it to take the pic. I can grab aother later with my wife's phone. I will say I can feel the vent on me, but not blowing in my face.

Edit: Forget to add I have a Samsung S10+

Attachments

• 20190808_082159.jpg
    20190808_082159.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 20190808_082149.jpg
    20190808_082149.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 198

RAMpage

Reaction score
That sure is a nice holder (although kinda pricey once you add in the magnetic mount). With the A/C unit being as weak as it is in our trucks... I assume blocking that vent partially will be quite noticeable?

R

Rob5589

That sure is a nice holder (although kinda pricey once you add in the magnetic mount). With the A/C unit being as weak as it is in our trucks... I assume blocking that vent partially will be quite noticeable?
Although I don't have AC issues like many, that was still a concern.

Thanks everyone!

shrubs2000

Reaction score
Might be pricey but I've always used proclip. No AC issues but I never have it set to my face. Plus I leave on recirculate until the truck cools down. That's what I was taught many years ago and it seems to always work for me

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread