5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos of ‘19 Ram towing your boat

Omarf4

Reaction score
Jealous. I do love my truck though and keep my boat in dry dock. Where are you located?
Texas....boat is in Dallas but heads to Galveston every weekend. Hence my gas mileage needing to get better. With the 1500, I was over payload capacity and 90% of tow capacity. With the 2500, I have over 50% tow capacity to spare and 600 lbs of free payload to spare. Had been renting 3/4 ton trucks for longer distance trips but that was getting old.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Y'all have some pretty nice boats. But I can't help but notice everybody is only towing one at a time. I opt to really make my Ram earn it's keep and tow (coughhaulcough) two at a time.
View attachment 30223
View attachment 30224

Nice! Before I bought my boat I made a custom setup using a hitch bed extender and some J Racks. I was able to get 3 Hobie Outbacks in there on their sides. After a few seasons of battling salt water tides....which always seemed to be going the opposite direction ;) I said I'm getting too old to pedal and bought a boat.

Even with owning a boat now, I'm still convinced, kayak fishing is the most connected and fun fishing experience a person can have.

Users who are viewing this thread