Photos of ‘19 Ram towing your boat

ram1991

Reaction score
Post up some pictures of your ram towing your boat and maybe your gear setup, suspension, boat weight and how it does towing etc. (added bonus for wakeboard and bass boats) :). Mine is on order but will be towing a nautique coming from a 3/4 ton av.

Capt Joe

Reaction score
View attachment 20512

Tracker ProGuide V16. Maybe 3k. Tows like it isn’t there and I do appreciate the automatic lane warning.

For extra credit, 2 of the 31 boated today. Not that we were counting ;) but the battle got competitive. Lol

View attachment 20513
Where did you land those...I have a Sea Pro 220wa that I keep in Cape May, but I haven't towed it with the new truck yet20180823_130028.jpg

Keemosabe

Reaction score
Where did you land those...I have a Sea Pro 220wa that I keep in Cape May, but I haven't towed it with the new truck yetView attachment 20647
I don’t tow....I’d need to go up to a 2500 for that. So, have a guy to put me in come spring and take me out late fall. Keep mine in Beach Haven West, up the coast from you Capt. Here’s the boat and the truck in separate shots! :) Looks like both our screen names come from nautical origins. Lol.

Attachments

Keemosabe

Reaction score
Now that's a boat....how much does she weigh? Did it come with a trailer?
Capt.
7500 dry with the 250’s. Loaded I’m sure I’m pushing 9000. She holds 220 gal of fuel. Came with a nice tandem trailer but I live waterfront with a lift. So use a guy in Chattsworth who hails services and stores for me off season. No trailer woes.

Attachments

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some nice boats everyone has. I just pulled her out of indoor, winter storage today. Haven't weighed this one yet, should be just over 6,000lbs. Ram pulls it well.

Two boats ago with the Ram 2500 I had at the time...

And my last boat, over 13,500lbs, held 170 gallons. Needless to say, I didn't tow it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)