5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo: Tradesman quad cab Sport caught

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score

5thgenrams has received this photo from our friends at Real Fast Fotography of a 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman quad cab with the sport package. Two things make this truck interesting, first it is the first quad cab sport package Tradesman that we have seen and secondly it is wearing a set of wheels that we have not previously seem before.

In the U.S buyers have the option of adding a sport package to Tradesman, Big Horn and Laramie models to really fine tune the options that you want with the look that you desire. In Canada the sport package is a stand alone trim and according to the Ram Trucks Canada build and price, the monochromatic look is not available to Canadian buyers on any model other than the Canadian sport at this time.

D

Deleted member103

Some like "potaytoes," some prefer "potahtoes" . . . Meeee, am not a Tradesman buyer because of the Unlimited amount of lack of options ! But, I DO think the QUAD "look" is so much more PROPORTIONAL ! TO Meeee the Crew cab with the short bed is lacking in THAT ! More of a "people carrier" than a Bed-Load hauler ! It's Quad for me but also as a 4X4 . . . this appears to only be a 4X2 . . . which in itself seems odd for a "work truck" ! Now I see what MY tail lights will look like on my Big Horn build .

D

Deleted member103

Biga said:
I don't think it looks bad for being an entry level model.
Agreed, it's the interior that "suffers" at this level, unfortunately for us .

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Biga said:
I don't think it looks bad for being an entry level model.
Definitely a good option for people that want that monochrome look at an entry level price point.

Users who are viewing this thread