5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Challenge Thread

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Mustang Mike, you have a 66?

I did, but sold it when I went to Germany. I should have taken it with me. I’m a dummy.
c11a480c1f413aec21bb55ee473b73b8.jpg

2019 Ram Rebel, 5.7 Hemi

GrayRam20

Reaction score
Does an overpass count as a summit?

2020 Black Rebel, Blackout Edition, Quad Cab, 5.7L, no e-Torque
Not to the point of a summit or bridge ( i think an over pass counts if you can seee things from it lol) But i notice you have the same setup im saving up for, the Vice Designs Hidden Winch w/ Warn Evo 12S. How do you like it? any changes you would have made? did you relocate the clutch and remote box?

TheMopars

Reaction score
OK, maybe this isn't going to go as well as I thought lol, but I'll give it another day for submissions.

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
hahaha i'll be waiting anxiously for the next challenge. i've been avoiding sporting events, but maybe i can drive by the local little league field and see if there are any games.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
OK, maybe this isn't going to go as well as I thought lol, but I'll give it another day for submissions.

Well, it's a 4th gen because I am still awaiting my 21 longhorn. And a small sporting event (my daughters softball game, you can see an outfield fence in the background). If no one else has anything though, I'll submit this:

IMG_3973.jpg

TheMopars

Reaction score
hahaha i'll be waiting anxiously for the next challenge. i've been avoiding sporting events, but maybe i can drive by the local little league field and see if there are any games.
My son plays ice hockey so the best I could do would be the outside of a building lol. But I am going to an LA Kings game on the 28th, can't wait.

TheMopars

Reaction score
Well, it's a 4th gen because I am still awaiting my 21 longhorn. And a small sporting event (my daughters softball game, you can see an outfield fence in the background). If no one else has anything though, I'll submit this:

I'll take it! We really just want to see the Rams anyway right? And you have the right color too!

Next Challenge is yours.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll take it! We really just want to see the Rams anyway right? And you have the right color too!

Next Challenge is yours.

Awesome! And thanks, I've always liked that red on these trucks!

I'd like to see a ram next to something architecturally cool or different, could be a house or industrial building etc..Just something unique. If this ends up not being answered I will throw out a simpler challenge.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! And thanks, I've always liked that red on these trucks!

I'd like to see a ram next to something architecturally cool or different, could be a house or industrial building etc..Just something unique. If this ends up not being answered I will throw out a simpler challenge.
Does this work?
Parked in front/side of Hurricane seafood restaurant. Pass-a-Grille FL.

Attachments

• Hurricane seafood1.jpg
    Hurricane seafood1.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 82

Users who are viewing this thread