5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Challenge Thread

brian1684

Reaction score
haha i think we are still waiting for someone to post pictures while doing their next mod. sounds like @brian1684 may be able to get some shots of exhaust work Friday... i don't want to commit him to it though ahah
probably be Sunday for the exhaust, supposed to rain Saturday and I don’t have a fancy garage to work out of

Scotsmangav

Reaction score
Front grill lights in progress & done 02047B2C-9400-42FC-9A75-7B731FD88E5C.jpeg

Attachments

• 18CC7E28-CF86-4A56-B581-8E9956A65401.jpeg
    18CC7E28-CF86-4A56-B581-8E9956A65401.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
check these links out for wiring to the Homelink buttons, should be fairly simple. depending on how you wire you could do it to only be on with the truck running or even wire some hot to use a remote when the truck is off (I am thinking floods for camping or a light in a Roof top tent, etc. $35 for being able to use your visor buttons as an aux switch bank.

I posted this a couple days ago, thought it was really cool. (not my video)

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe what we need to do is start a thread with the challenge with a link to here. Then lock it and once the challenge is won...put the winner and a link to the new challenge set up the same?

Thoughts?

mtehonica

Reaction score
Maybe what we need to do is start a thread with the challenge with a link to here. Then lock it and once the challenge is won...put the winner and a link to the new challenge set up the same?

Thoughts?
Or maybe keep post #1 updated with the list of challenges and the outcome? Completed and winner or incomplete? Kind of a summary view.

brian1684

Reaction score
Or maybe keep post #1 updated with the list of challenges and the outcome? Completed and winner or incomplete? Kind of a summary view.
Just know we need a new challenge, I’m on vacation this week so hoping it’s something I can get a good one of...lol

Vinnie.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
@GrayRam20 you can assign a new challenge in here while we figure this out.

the original intent was if a challenge is failed, we just assign a new one. nothing too complicated. i do like some of the ideas listed. an alternative is to have a thread full of the ""failed challenges" with no time limits, those threads are usually pretty fun, they just require a little upkeep. I'd be happy to help.

the thread first post is a list of failed challenges, once they are met, they are just struck out. either way...

let's get a new challenge @GrayRam20

brian1684

Reaction score
I am starting vacation also, where are you heading? I'm heading to the smokies, staying in gatlinburg
Not headed anywhere on this one. It’s turkey season so took the week off to hunt. Headed to Gatlinburg towards the end of summer and Cancun in October.

Users who are viewing this thread