5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance Pages for a Non TRX RAM?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Actually, off road pages and performance pages is installed on that application version also. That’s the version I just came from, and I was able to enable performance pages with AlfaOBD. My truck is an HD Ram, so when I open the pages it just say currently not available.
That's interesting. I had that version already installed on my truck, but was told I needed 39.7. I didn't even try to enable the pages with 39.62. Is there any advantage to having 39.7 over 39.62?

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's interesting. I had that version already installed on my truck, but was told I needed 39.7. I didn't even try to enable the pages with 39.62. Is there any advantage to having 39.7 over 39.62?
The only 2 things I notice different since I installed 39.7 is sometimes, when on SiriusXM, when I toggle stations up or down using the left steering wheel control, it will skip multiple channels. And now, when using the search feature for navigation, it say searching off line. It still ends up pulling the address and route, but with my previous version 39.62, it would say searching online.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The only 2 things I notice different since I installed 39.7 is sometimes, when on SiriusXM, when I toggle stations up or down using the left steering wheel control, it will skip multiple channels. And now, when using the search feature for navigation, it say searching off line. It still ends up pulling the address and route, but with my previous version 39.62, it would say searching online.
I noticed I had to repair my phone today. Radio and my phone were both showing connected, but I wasn't getting notifications on display in truck. Plugged in for android Auto, then when I got back in truck next time it was saying no phone paired.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Okay, I don't use those features. I suppose there isn't a way to revert back to 39.62. Maybe there will be an OTA update that will fix those issues.

georgesrt2020

Reaction score
It is possible to get the pages on 2019 and 2020 models. You just have to update the firmware on your 12" display then enable the pages in alfaOBD. Need PR39.7 software on the head unit. This is my 2020 Built to Serve. Won't let me upload all the pictures. They are "too large"
Did you get the performance pages to show up in the gauge cluster also with the timers etc ?

georgesrt2020

Reaction score
Yes, but timers dont work
Did you change the settings of your VehConfig 1 & 2 to -Special Package - DT TRX/Laramie Limited ? or just left it as is ? I got everything to work but nothing is showing up in the cluster just page a that is blank

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did you change the settings of your VehConfig 1 & 2 to -Special Package - DT TRX/Laramie Limited ? or just left it as is ? I got everything to work but nothing is showing up in the cluster just page a that is blank
No, because that wasn't mentioned in any post about adding performance/off-road pages

And I misread your previous comment. No, nothing in guage cluster

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
By saying you got everything to work, do you mean the timers work for you?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I'm on software LR34.31 in my 2020 Rebel. Trying to update to PR39.7 so I can get the offroad pages. When I plug the USB in I get 2 popups: One saying the software isn't compatible with my truck and another saying This update will take 35 minutes to install do you want to proceed. If I say Yes on the install it'll actually start it, but then I get an error 01 screen and it reverts back to LR34.31. This is the first time I've tried messing with stuff like this so no idea if I'm doing something wrong or not.

Destroyed21

Reaction score
Hey all. I've tried adding the performance and off-road pages to my 2021 ram 1500, but they will not show up in my 12" screen. When I add the performance pages via AlfaOBD, all I get is a blank page on the instrument cluster and nothing on the 12" display. As for the off-road pages, my truck came with them from factory in the instrument cluster but not on the 12" display.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be going on?

Users who are viewing this thread