5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pennzoil Ultra Platinum

Glenn54

Reaction score
OP, thanks for the heads up on the sale of PUP. And thanks to you all for helping support my Pennzoil retirement. :)
By the way, I do use PUP myself.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
PUP at Amazon and wallymart is at 22.95 per 5qrt. Best I’ve seen in last week or two I’ve been looking
Saw this and went to Walmart this morning, only to discover that PUP isn’t stocked locally right now. Ordered a 3-pack of 5-qt 5W-20 jugs for $73 shipped to my door.

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Saw this and went to Walmart this morning, only to discover that PUP isn’t stocked locally right now. Ordered a 3-pack of 5-qt 5W-20 jugs for $73 shipped to my door.
I have yet to find PUP stocked and ordered from Walmart.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wish it was there to grab. Though being having to order it as we are doing. It helps me keep an eye on price. Couple $$ saved adds up

eyeguy

Reaction score
NO. Rotella t6 only. But read your manual to b sure. Think it takes 11.5 quarts

SpikeMike

Reaction score
Why does everyone like the Pennzoil Ultra Platinum? There are a lot of oils that meet the spec.

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All last week and to this morning PUP is at $24 per 5qrts. Wally and Amazon

Calsun

Reaction score
Two things I stopped doing as soon as I could afford to do so was to not change the oil in my vehicles and not to do income taxes. Now I use a quick lube and a CPA and I have no regrets. It costs me $45 to have an oil change with top tier synthetic motor oil and $5 for the filter as I bring an OEM one and they handle the recycling of the old oil.

Where I save money is always paying cash for my vehicles and then holding onto them for 10 or more years.

Users who are viewing this thread