5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pen Compartment

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
One little cool thing about the RAM bench armrest console that might be easily overlooked is the pen compartment area (I assume it is made for pens?). My wife gave me an awesome tactical pen to put there. It has a window smasher, pen, flashlight, bottle opener built into it. I think it is pretty cool and fits in here perfectly. The pen is made by TakeFlight if anyone is interested.
image2.jpeg image3.jpeg

Last edited:

Thewrangler73

Reaction score
I also really appreciated that feature. I don't remember the brand for sure (Fisher maybe?) But my wife bought me a really nice one that writes in all weather conditions, which is nice because up here in ND the cold winter's tend to freeze pens. I keep a pen in one and streamlight pensized flashlight in the other.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think that might depend on what kind of seating arrangement you have. I have buckets and my console inside looks different than yours. Pretty cool, though :)

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I think that might depend on what kind of seating arrangement you have. I have buckets and my console inside looks different than yours. Pretty cool, though :)
Mine is on the bench configuration but I am curious if there is a similar spot for a pen in the bucket/console configuration also?

timtlu

Reaction score
Mine is on the bench configuration but I am curious if there is a similar spot for a pen in the bucket/console configuration also?
Your post made me check. There is no such animal on the Laramie center console.

Users who are viewing this thread