5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PEDAL COMMANDER

myram2019

Reaction score
First 10 people get will get a discount off the pedal commander. PM for more details if your interested.

myram2019

Reaction score
Ok 5 spots left. If you want in then PM me your email address. First come.

myram2019

Reaction score
ONLY 2 spots left for 20% off pedal commander. PM me your email address.

NHREBEL2

Reaction score
ONLY 2 spots left for 20% off pedal commander. PM me your email address.

Damn! Bought mine on Amazon last week for $285. Wish I had known this was an option.

That being said, I love what my PC has done for my driving experience. While its not the same as a direct wire to the throttle its pretty close. Most of the hesitation from stop is gone and much better response while driving. Really woke up the Magnaflow too.

Crazy amount of useful adjustment but its easy with the phone app. I settled on Sport +2. Haven't seen any downside, maybe gas milage :p.

mike12193

Reaction score
I just PM’d you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

myram2019

Reaction score
Got mine too and placed order.

when placing order please use the email address you gave me or it will remove your coupon code.

Please let me know if you didn't get your code today.

Last edited:

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Just received tracking and it should arrive on Saturday so looks like I have a nice simple project to complete. Sounds like every review said that CITY mode appears to be the best for everyday driving and that -3 up to +2 is the sweet spot depending upon what feel you are looking for. We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread