5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patriot Detailing and Ceramic coatings possible trip to FL

Patriotmobiledetail

Reaction score
Hi guys
Here is my website
Www.patriotdetailing.co
I'm a current military guy..9 yr LEO.
I have been doing coatings for 5 yrs and gave coated 5 forum cars in Texas.
I'm based out of Colorado..BUT I travel 2 or 3 times a yr and set up shop somewhere for 7 to 15 days and offer coatings at probably 30 to 35 percent under cost of a shop
My coatings are 2 yr and 3 to 5 yr
I use adams polishes for 2 yr..or c quartz 3.0 uk
For my high line I use gtechniq(some of the best formulated in 🇺🇸).or even have a uv Graphehe coating pro line from adams they are claiming 5 to 7 on that one
For trucks prices start at 750 and go up to 1250 for truck wheels (up to 20 inch..larger a bit extra)door jambs..and the higher level coatings

ALL coatings include ph wash w iron decon, full claybar (really a lost art, id say 10 percent of shops only claybar even when coating!🙄😒) and paint polishing to remove scratches ..please note if your truck or car has severe swirling Nd requires more than the 5 hrs of correction included it would be extra...100 to 300..depending ..I assume most of your trucks are hand washed only

There are reviews on website..
I dont do social media..I'm old school.
I do boats cars small planes and even helicopters

I'm tentatively planning a trip late Feb March.
But please post questions etc

If you are committed to doing this I require a 200 non-refundable deposit to cover at least the product cost.
I get way too many cancelations in the past and I just can't make a trip then have everyone bail.

I hope this offers you a tremendous deal and I get to go to my fav Red state:)

I'll include some pics
I do it all..including million dollar ferrari f40s;) 20210108_120633.jpg 20200614_142725.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread