5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patriot Blue

NorthWis

Reaction score
Hello, just signed up about to sign papers on a 21 Ram Limited ecodiesel. Previous experience wasnt good. 98 dodge at that time 318 motor. Ate intake gaskets monthly. The new Rams really beat competition inside the cab. Great ride and comfortable. Hope I’m not making a mistake.

Camelot

Reaction score
Nice truck. I have the same, like it so far after they 'serviced' in the quality. (Leaking rear window and had to recalibrate air suspension)

Andymax

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! Love the patriot blue. Looks great with the chrome or the sport package.

JC4041

Reaction score
I was a little iffy when I bought my '09 as it was a "first year", but here I am 12 years later and the only issues I've had were self induced lol. With it being an ST (Tradesman of the time) I don't have any bells and whistles to break....so that's a plus. Still cleans up good and goes well with our '21 2500 we picked up a few months ago, we traded our '15 Citadel Durango in on it. #a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread