5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Part Number Help For 2020 Rebel

229Ready

Reaction score
Looking for help locating the part number for the “Front Seat Cushion Cover, Right” (passenger side) for a 2020 Rebel. I found the part number the Front Seat Cushion Cover, Left part # 6RE39LR5AE, but having difficulty locating with the right side. These are the black and red vinyl/cloth seat covers. See attached picture. Appreciate your assistance. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_9823.jpeg
    IMG_9823.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 19

229Ready

Reaction score
Here is the Mopar website. Was not sure if you need the cover or the entire cushion.

Yeah as my post says just need the cover not anything else. I have the parts catalogue but because there are multiple seat cushion part numbers associated with the truck year and model, I don’t know what part to order. The pictures associated with those part numbers don’t show the color of the cover just that it is for the year and model. This is why I’m hoping that by providing the left side cover part number on the forum, some one could help me identify the matching right side cover part number. Thank you.

Hamesie

Reaction score
Yeah as my post says just need the cover not anything else. I have the parts catalogue but because there are multiple seat cushion part numbers associated with the truck year and model, I don’t know what part to order. The pictures associated with those part numbers don’t show the color of the cover just that it is for the year and model. This is why I’m hoping that by providing the left side cover part number on the forum, some one could help me identify the matching right side cover part number. Thank you.
Try this link. I buy all of my stuff through them.

229Ready

Reaction score
Try this link. I buy all of my stuff through them.

Thanks. Your link and part number is for the left seat cushion cover (driver side). The color and fabric is correct, but I need the part number for the right seat cushion cover (passenger side). The left and right are different. Do you know the right side seat cushion cover?

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last edited:

Hamesie

Reaction score
Thanks. Your link and part number is for the left seat cushion cover (driver side). The color and fabric is correct, but I need the part number for the right seat cushion cover (passenger side). The left and right are different. Do you know the right side seat cushion cover?
So I found two part numbers, both say they are for the Right side with the rebel red/black

I would recommend calling them, they are a dealership and verify which one is the correct one. The first shows a picture of them item, the other does not. I hope this helps you.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
^ thats the back portion I believe OP you wants the passenger seat cushion cover right and not the back correct?

Hamesie

Reaction score
^ thats the back portion I believe OP you wants the passenger seat cushion cover right and not the back correct?
No matter the site, they never have pictures or a description of whether it’s black/red. So difficult. That is why I figure he ask the dealership using his vin and they can get him the part number. Then go find it cheaper from Mopar wholesale or another discount dealership

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep with 6000 different combinations makes it complicated to get the right p/n but from what I can tell I think the one I listed is the right one but still make sure to verify just in case don’t get stuck w/ a bs restocking fee.

229Ready

Reaction score
No matter the site, they never have pictures or a description of whether it’s black/red. So difficult. That is why I figure he ask the dealership using his vin and they can get him the part number. Then go find it cheaper from Mopar wholesale or another discount dealership
Yeah it’s been very difficult to locate the part number because of the lack of color/description. I called 3 dealers and while all found the part number using my VIN, non of them would give me the part number due to “policy” because they don’t want customers to get the part number and take their purchase elsewhere. Pain the @@@

Hamesie

Reaction score
Yeah it’s been very difficult to locate the part number because of the lack of color/description. I called 3 dealers and while all found the part number using my VIN, non of them would give me the part number due to “policy” because they don’t want customers to get the part number and take their purchase elsewhere. Pain the @@@
Hey shoot this team your question regarding the part number. They are extremely helpful and have major discounts on the OEM parts. [email protected]

229Ready

Reaction score
Hey shoot this team your question regarding the part number. They are extremely helpful and have major discounts on the OEM parts. [email protected]
For everyone following along. Per Hamesie suggestion I emailed [email protected] and within 15 minutes they responded with the correct part number. For those with 2019-2020 Ram 1500 with the red/black trim, the part number for the Front Seat Cushion, Right (Passanger) is part # 6RE38LR5AE and Front Seat Cushion, Left (Driver) is part # 6RE39LR5AE. If ordered these parts please verify they are accurate for your application. Thanks again for all your feedback and assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread