5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Part number for textured door handles

Bull8042

Reaction score
I am beginning to feel like I am looking for something that doesn't really exist. I am planning to add proximity entry to my '22 Rebel that has the black textured door handles. The only part numbers I can find with the proximity entry button are in high-gloss body colors. Not wanting to change the rear handles, I don't want to use glossy handles on the front.
Can anyone please point me to the Mopar part numbers for the right and left handles and caps?

Quietpeen

Reaction score
I saw a thread where the handles are the exact same overall and can be taken apart. At that point you could carefully cut the hole your textured one and “possibly” make it work. I did not see any confirmation so that statement is for research purposes only. I had the textured ones but like the color matched better so went with that when I added passive entry.

Last edited:

Bull8042

Reaction score
That is not the answer I was hoping for, but it's nice to know that my "Google-fu" isn't broken.
Thank you both for your answers...

Users who are viewing this thread