5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandemic Buyers 2020-21

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you ever get your situation settled?

Yessss. After about 6 weeks at the dealer I picked her up Labor Day weekend. Truck has been 100% since. Have almost 9000 miles on her now without one hiccup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Yessss. After about 6 weeks at the dealer I picked her up Labor Day weekend. Truck has been 100% since. Have almost 9000 miles on her now without one hiccup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know you said you were having the same problem as me...

njt07

Reaction score
Couple things I’ve found (from this forum).

- Costco and newer gas pumps, you have to push in then, hold down the nozzle. The catch on the nozzles have just enough play to make the sensor go off.

- take the AC off auto to prevent the mildew smell...

- 22’s ride rough (even with air suspension), need to find some nice dark 20’s to swap out

- due to mostly shorter, city driving, my MPG is only 15 even with the 3.21 rear.

Skater

Reaction score
Finally got a replacement 21 for my 20 Laramie. Made this video yesterday hope you guys enjoy!!!

Glad you are back in the driver's seat of your new Ram buddy. Great video. It sure took a long time to get the replacement.

Last edited:

BasicBarks

Reaction score
Glad you back in the driver's seat of your new Ram buddy. Great video. It sure took a long time to get the replacement.
Bro tell me about it, it was sitting at the dealership for almost 2months, plus the time waiting for the whole process!! How've you been?

Skater

Reaction score
Bro tell me about it, it was sitting at the dealership for almost 2months, plus the time waiting for the whole process!! How've you been?
I've been well my friend. I saw your wife's Jeep in your video. It shocked me for a second until I remembered you and I have the same trucks and our wives have the same Jeeps.

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread