5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Painted my tow hooks

gotmeahemi

Reaction score
430aed44683c5eb6fcfa702160f0b4ed.jpg

Red too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Tow hooks look great guys! I did this on my previous truck (2017 Rebel) and have been wanting to do it on my new truck too. Just haven't had the time when the weather was nice enough to paint. I haven't seen this done on a patriot blue truck yet.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tow hooks look great guys! I did this on my previous truck (2017 Rebel) and have been wanting to do it on my new truck too. Just haven't had the time when the weather was nice enough to paint. I haven't seen this done on a patriot blue truck yet.

I want it red too but doubt it will looking good on patriot blue.

Last edited:

Kidder

Reaction score
How hard are they to remove? On my 2016 2500 it was rather difficult due to space issues.

jvoid4

Reaction score
Those look very good! Great job.
This makes me want to do the same. However my Rebel is red, so I don't know if red hooks would be an overkill.
:unsure:

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was thinking about plasti-dipping mine in case I don't like the look. Anybody done that yet?

jvoid4

Reaction score
I was thinking about plasti-dipping mine in case I don't like the look. Anybody done that yet?
It would hold up, until you use them. I dipped the rims on my last truck, and they looked great for 3 years.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It would hold up, until you use them. I dipped the rims on my last truck, and they looked great for 3 years.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Anything special I should do to prep the chrome hooks?

Users who are viewing this thread