5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paint Peeling

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You have the 360° camera on your ram how are you liken it and is it a plug and play.
I love it. It's sort of plug and play. Meaning there is a lot to do, but doesn't require a huge amount of modificatons. I have a whole how to written on it in the modificatons section of this site.

BowDown

Reaction score
Ok maybe I can take it off clean it sand , prime and repaint it. Thanks

Thats what I plan to do. I got hit by a piece of heavy cardboard and it put a couple scrapes in that panel. I need to see if its just in the PPF or if it went all the way to paint but I'll likely just buy another and paint it myself, let it cure then PPF it then remove the old one and install the new one at the same time.

vincentw56

Reaction score
Thats what I plan to do. I got hit by a piece of heavy cardboard and it put a couple scrapes in that panel. I need to see if its just in the PPF or if it went all the way to paint but I'll likely just buy another and paint it myself, let it cure then PPF it then remove the old one and install the new one at the same time.
I believe they come as painted parts for the factory. If you are getting a new one, no need to paint it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online