5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Owners manul

ponypride

Reaction score
Where did you email or call to get the manuals. I picked up my Laramie yesterday and the complete manual was not included.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ram chat. Just call them or use the live chat and request it. Be prepared with your VIN and make sure they send you the 2019 manual..NOT for the classic...they should know by VIN.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/ram/index.html
I initially requested by phone, and they sent me the 2019 classic manual. I re-requested via email, supplied them with the desired part number, and received the correct version. It wasn't packaged well (just stuffed in a mailing envelope without any protective cover), so it wasn't in perfect condition on arrival. But it's still a good 'backup' to have with the truck.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I initially requested by phone, and they sent me the 2019 classic manual. I re-requested via email, supplied them with the desired part number, and received the correct version. It wasn't packaged well (just stuffed in a mailing envelope without any protective cover), so it wasn't in perfect condition on arrival. But it's still a good 'backup' to have with the truck.

I remember your and others horror stories...

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Did you get the full manual, or only the user guide (which is still over 300mpages)? If you got the full manual then the dealer took care of it for you.
I got the manual and user guide.
They were wrapped separately in the glove box

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The correct manual is designated with DT in the part number. The classic has the DS designation. Order with the part #19DT-126-AA, or be prepared to be disappointed!

I got two Classic manuals in the mail before I figured out the problem and had to spell it out to Cindy at the Canadian FCA publications office.

Users who are viewing this thread