5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Owners manul

Rayzram

Reaction score
It arrived. Sent an email requesting it and bingo it shows up.

Attachments

• 1537044257214232532008.jpg
    1537044257214232532008.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 41

Lbdyll

Reaction score
How long did it take? I cant remember the exact date I ordered mine, but I feel like it was like 2 weeks ago. I havent seen it yet

Dayhawk

Reaction score
Odd, I got a manual with my truck? Is that not suppose to happen? Lol

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Odd, I got a manual with my truck? Is that not suppose to happen? Lol

Did you get the full manual, or only the user guide (which is still over 300mpages)? If you got the full manual then the dealer took care of it for you.

Dayhawk

Reaction score
Hmm, I will have to look again later. It was larger so I assumed ladder but I'll double check.

Dayhawk

Reaction score
Yea ok, that's not what I got. Hell by time you are done reading that you will need a new truck!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I requested one over the phone and was very specific about my needing the correct one for the all-new Ram 1500. I received the DS version instead, of course. Time to call Ram again.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I requested one over the phone and was very specific about my needing the correct one for the all-new Ram 1500. I received the DS version instead, of course. Time to call Ram again.
It's like they play a game when you're specific ... FCA Employee - "Oh, yeah, Capt. Anal about what manual he gets, is getting whatever I say he gets! Hahahaha, Bwaaahahahaha!"
Or something to that affect.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like that it is digital in the infotainment system. That thing doesn’t even look like it would fit in the glove department.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like that it is digital in the infotainment system. That thing doesn’t even look like it would fit in the glove department.
Yeah, if they feel like updating you over the air, or you get some 23 year old girl that tells you, you're SOL and need to wait for a downloadable update.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The digital is nice, but I do like the print copy. Mine's in the door pocket in a zip lock bag. Plus, if I ever get stranded in the middle of nowhere in winter, I could burn it and stay warm for a week.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just download it to your phone.
Sorry, thought you meant the user guide on uConnect. I have the PDF version on my phone. But as everyone agrees, you buy a $60+K truck and you expect a bit different experience. Don't get me wrong though, still a very happy camper! Just frustrated by mediocre american customer service.

Agitated

Reaction score
I got mine today. Took less than a week to get here, and it is the correct manual

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I received an email response today from the RAM Customer Assistance Center stating that they're working on getting me the correct manual. Fingers crossed!

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3rd time was a charm! Correct manual was delivered today!

Just a helpful tip since there can be confusion regardless of you giving them your VIN, make sure to request the part number 19DT-126-XX, the XX is version number... I got number 1, which sucks because I was hoping for rev 5, like some members received. Oh well, at least I have the right one now.

Users who are viewing this thread