5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORG Front Springs on Non ORG Laramie

RN12

Reaction score
Have been thinking about having ORG front springs installed on my Non ORG Laramie to raise the front a bit and still have a slight rake. Should still have about a half inch rake I believe. Does anyone know if there is any problem with doing this or should it work out just fine? Ready to pull the trigger on it now if it should work. Again, only the springs, not using the ORG shocks.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ORG’s have different PN shocks, so ya better check into whether ya have to change them as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BostonBLS

Reaction score
I bought a set of rebel take offs here. worked out great.

RN12

Reaction score
I bought a set of rebel take offs here. worked out great.

Truck looks great! So the rear didn’t get any lift correct? And without the spacers you would have gotten around a 1 inch lift in the front?

BostonBLS

Reaction score
Thanks.

Yes I did not install the rear springs so height did not change.

Yes 1" in front without spacer.

Plus if you find a rebel take off you get the better bilstein struts/shocks.

397STROKER

Reaction score
As stated above the shock PN is different for the ORG, but I don't believe you need it. However the truck would probably ride better with it as the dampening will change to match the spring. I put ORG springs on the front of mine but I also used Bilstein 5100 struts and lifted it up more, plus changed out the rear springs as well to Bilstein.

RN12

Reaction score
As stated above the shock PN is different for the ORG, but I don't believe you need it. However the truck would probably ride better with it as the dampening will change to match the spring. I put ORG springs on the front of mine but I also used Bilstein 5100 struts and lifted it up more, plus changed out the rear springs as well to Bilstein.
Awesome, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread