5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oregonian w/Canadian Sport-"Rebel"

kingcole

Reaction score
Hi all. Switched over from a Sequoia to a 2019 Ram 1500.

Fun weird thing about this truck: the build sheet/window sticker shows the truck was built for the Canadian market, but is listed as a "Ram 1500 SPORT/REBEL CREW CAB 4X4." Weird, right? It's definitely NOT a Rebel, as far as I can tell (no adjustable suspension, body badge is "Sport," came with 22s and power running boards, etc.), but is a hell of a lot of fun to drive.

Anyway, that's me! If you've got any info on this strange unicorn of a truck, please let me know.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome - We all like pics here! :D ;)

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . That’s how the Rebel / Sport are listed up here , it’s weird because they’re separate models just around the same price point .

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Hi all. Switched over from a Sequoia to a 2019 Ram 1500.

Fun weird thing about this truck: the build sheet/window sticker shows the truck was built for the Canadian market, but is listed as a "Ram 1500 SPORT/REBEL CREW CAB 4X4." Weird, right? It's definitely NOT a Rebel, as far as I can tell (no adjustable suspension, body badge is "Sport," came with 22s and power running boards, etc.), but is a hell of a lot of fun to drive.

Anyway, that's me! If you've got any info on this strange unicorn of a truck, please let me know.
As a Canadian, with that exact same truck from 2020 before I sold it. Totally normal, also kind of weird. Mind was a rebel/sport. But others just came up as sports.

Users who are viewing this thread