5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered my TRX today!

antwon412

Reaction score
Just my opinion. And we all know what’s worth.
I personally just don’t think they look good on modern trucks. On the Back to the Future Toyota 4x4? Yes please!

I have a Rebel - when I want o add some off road light it will go in the grill area.

Again. Just my opinion.

cvzero01

Reaction score
I just ordered mine as well on launch day (order was processed Tuesday I think when it opened for orders). This is my first truck ever coming from mostly sports cars and a few SUVs. What's everyone's opinion on the Off Road mopar steps, ordered them but thinking I might reconsider... Want side steps but not sure of the look. I ordered a Launch Edition. View attachment 66220 View attachment 66219 View attachment 66218 View attachment 66217
I have the off-road Mopar steps on my 2019 Ram 1500. I love them. They come up right under the body and are low profile. I payed a little more for these because I hate how the regular steps come down so low and stick out the side way too much.

AAmes

Reaction score
Cool beans! Just ordered the two-tone Billet Silver with the TR2 package. Pretty much all option except no Rambar, no tire carrier in bed and no adaptive cruise package. Dealer I have worked with for over 20 years is getting to me at $5k below MSRP. MSRP about $86,670. Getting for $81,250. It's going to be like looking through the window at a toy store for a few months until it gets here.

IA_TRX

Reaction score
Cool beans! Just ordered the two-tone Billet Silver with the TR2 package. Pretty much all option except no Rambar, no tire carrier in bed and no adaptive cruise package. Dealer I have worked with for over 20 years is getting to me at $5k below MSRP. MSRP about $86,670. Getting for $81,250. It's going to be like looking through the window at a toy store for a few months until it gets here.
Congrats on a great deal!

asplund_swe

Reaction score
Great deal! Good for you man! Enjoy!

Longhorn

Reaction score
I'm amazed they aren't putting a demand fee on top of the MSRP. Dealer adjustment or whatever they call those. But $5k under MSRP is a sweet deal! I love the look of these, but I'd have to start delivering pizzas in it to pay for it. :)
Nice 5k under msrp. Local dealers around me were at 25k, 15k, and 10k over msrp so i had to drive a bit to get it at msrp.

oldtimer

Reaction score
Just reviewed he TRX on the Ram Website. It seems to have everything, but, where is the Kitchen Sink? Little much for me, but it looks great.

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice truck, my bright white Rebel is a baby compared to yours. Canadian prices are much higher, my Rebel list price was $81,140, I added the
Mopar running boards, Ram rubber mud guards and a trifold tonneau cover, total out the door including 13% Ontario sales tax was $79,584 I did receive a cheque from FCA of $750 for the running boards because i had a doctor‘s prescription of a chronic sore shoulder and elbow, a lot of people don’t know about this rebate. This is my retirement truck and it was the first one that I actually ordered with the options that I wanted. Congrats on your truck!

Users who are viewing this thread