5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered my TRX today!

IA_TRX

Reaction score
This'll be my first non-Ford truck ever. I'm not brand loyal; I've just always thought the Fords were the best option until now. I've owned MANY brands of cars and SUV's. They estimated 3-6 months. Can't wait! I'll be coming from a 2019 Roush Supercharged.

IA_TRX

Reaction score
Non-Launch Edition. I ordered white with nearly every option. Even the RamBar! MSRP plus their $379 doc fee.

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should be a great truck. I had to wait 3 months back in July, 2018 for my Laramie. Seemed like forever. Hopefully, you get your TRX sooner rather than later.

LordExplorer

Reaction score

Did you get the rock rails? What’s your plan for steps? I’m not a fan of the Mopar side steps from what I can see in the photos. I’d like to get the rock rails for protection (yes I’ll actually use truck as intended. The mall curbs around me are gnarly) but I’m guessing AMP power steps won’t work with them (once AMP makes steps for the TRX). The stock side steps on my Raptor are low profile and blend in with the body work well enough that they don’t annoy me. The Mopar steps don’t look as clean from what I can tell. It’s the one item holding up my order. I’d order the Mopar side steps if they had rock rails built it but dealer said that’s not the case

antwon412

Reaction score
I like the fact that you can get sliders.

But man. The bed roll bar/light bar thing is atrocious.

asplund_swe

Reaction score
I just ordered mine as well on launch day (order was processed Tuesday I think when it opened for orders). This is my first truck ever coming from mostly sports cars and a few SUVs. What's everyone's opinion on the Off Road mopar steps, ordered them but thinking I might reconsider... Want side steps but not sure of the look. I ordered a Launch Edition. My TRX order.jpeg My trx order right.jpeg My TRX order front.jpeg My TRX Order back.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/