5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

cw_mi

Reaction score
What does D1 and F status mean ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JLUR_

Reaction score
What does D1 and F status mean ?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

F status means that my build was cancelled and the parts were re-allocated to someone else's build with higher priority. You didn't order a Laramie crew did you?

Just kidding..:p F status means the truck is in the paint booth. D1 means that all the parts have been received by the plant and the truck is awaiting a slot in production. I means means inspection and KZ means ready to ship.

Ram’dit

Reaction score
My truck arrived today and is ready for pick up. Unfortunately I can’t get to dealer until Thursday afternoon.

Dealer said it has 17 miles on it. Does this sound right? This was an ordered truck that supposedly has not been test driven. Just curious of others experiences.

Last edited:

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yep normal. Any accessories they would have to drive it to the upfitter, onto the railcar, transport and any other place it needs to go.

Mike67

Reaction score
My truck arrived today and is ready for pick up. Unfortunately I can’t get to dealer until Thursday afternoon.

Dealer said it has 17 mines on it. Does this sound right? This was an ordered truck that supposedly has not been test driven. Just curious of others experiences.
9 to start and 19 after they go gas and detailed it.
there are other post on the topic of mileage at pickup, around 20ish seems normal.

Gtbrown

Reaction score
Ordered 1/10/19, stilll D1. Called dealer yesterday hoping for some "insider" info, but nada.

cw_mi

Reaction score
F status means that my build was cancelled and the parts were re-allocated to someone else's build with higher priority. You didn't order a Laramie crew did you?

Just kidding..:p F status means the truck is in the paint booth. D1 means that all the parts have been received by the plant and the truck is awaiting a slot in production. I means means inspection and KZ means ready to ship.

Oh man, sorry... I did. 6'4" box, sport, offroad pkg.

Ripple

Reaction score
Spoke with my salesperson today and the truck arrived by rail to Fostoria, OH yesterday and is awaiting truck transport to the dealership in N.C. Salesperson said it takes about a week or less for them to receive the truck once it arrives into Fostoria. The end is near!

DharmaDog

Reaction score
My Longhorn is in F build status. Ordered on 1/11. Last night Ram Chat said it should be KZ in a couple of days.

Jackham

Reaction score
makes you wonder if certain dealers or certain states have more pull.

Users who are viewing this thread