5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

daveomatic

Reaction score
where did you get the estimated delivery date of 1/1?
Mine was apparently shipped 12/8, yours 12/9 but they are probably both on the same train.

It’s in the tracker if you scroll down.

a690fe80153dc0edcdb8647b904f908e.jpg

76rich

Reaction score
Got an email and text this afternoon. My Limited has started assembly process and estimated delivery date is 12/27/23. I don't know how reliable the dates are. Over the years I have ordered 7 Rams and 5 Challengers. I can't ever remember this quick of a turn around. 410552070_1411963112688709_3451853609661974026_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
It should be there before Christmas! Shipping to Louisiana is fast. Keep in touch with salesman. Once it hits Louisiana train station, it's a couple days more to get to MD.
Yours took 9 days - i wouldnt call that fast ! But your right, that would put it there before Christmas !

daveomatic

Reaction score
Yours took 9 days - i wouldnt call that fast ! But your right, that would put it there before Christmas !

Update from MD is that the train should hit the railyard in Port Allen around the 18th. From there it could be from 3 days up to 3 weeks to get on the lot.

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
Update from MD is that the train should hit the railyard in Port Allen around the 18th. From there it could be from 3 days up to 3 weeks to get on the lot.
3 days to 3 weeks ? Thats quite a window !
The way this has been going, id be looking closer at the 3 day end of this spectrum.

daveomatic

Reaction score
Yea, you wouldn’t think it would take very long but the dealership was pretty emphatic that it could take up to 21 days.

Egret

Reaction score
Lol, my truck went into production 40 days before you even ordered and only shipped on Saturday. Make it make sense…

Mine was confirmed 11/21 but it's still not scheduled!

It might be because it’s a 6’4 bed, and maybe they're batching multiple orders together before sending a group down the line? Who knows!

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine was confirmed 11/21 but still not scheduled!

It might be because it’s a 6’4 bed, and maybe they are batching multiple orders together before sending a group down the line? Who knows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They build trucks every day with the 6'-4" bed (both quad and crew cabs). I've still got a ways to go, in order to finish downloading today's build sheets. But I've found 83 of them so far.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They build trucks every day with the 6'-4" bed (both quad and crew cabs). I've still got a ways to go, in order to finish downloading today's build sheets. But I've found 83 of them so far.
I thought there wasn't a quad cab available on a 5th gen, only Classics. Low trims maybe? I never looked at them.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I thought there wasn't a quad cab available on a 5th gen, only Classics. Low trims maybe? I never looked at them.
They're building Quad cabs in both Bighorn and Tradesman trims.

1702675890222.png

Egret

Reaction score
They're building Quad cabs in both Bighorn and Tradesman trims.

View attachment 172769
Mine's the Bighorn, Crew Cab, 6'4 .... and in Build Group 213. From your data it looks like they built 26 today!

I called RAM and they created a case and assigned a "Brand Mentor" who will look into trying to get the build scheduled since it's been so long -- will see if that does any good :)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine's the Bighorn, Crew Cab, 6'4 .... and in Build Group 213. From your data it looks like they built 26 today!

I called RAM and they created a case and assigned a "Brand Mentor" who will look into trying to get the build scheduled since it's been so long -- will see if that does any good :)
They've probably built a lot more than that. I'm still downloading today's build sheets. I was a 475 (total) when I posted that - I'm already up to 524. They generally turn out around 1,000 to 1,200 a day. Won't know the final number until the wee hours of the morning.

Egret

Reaction score
They've probably built a lot more than that. I'm still downloading today's build sheets. I was a 475 (total) when I posted that - I'm already up to 524. They generally turn out around 1,000 to 1,200 a day. Won't know the final number until the wee hours of the morning.
Well I don't know why mine is taking so long to get scheduled then! Do you see any built from Build Group 213?

Curious what you do with that data.... sounds like you download build sheets every day?

Users who are viewing this thread