5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
so .... any luck for a Canadian?? trying to figure out where 1C6SRFKT6RN102466 is at ....dealer is sounding a little ...oblivious
That VIN has no build sheet. Probably not built yet

dannydyn

Reaction score
After 4 years of lurking, I have placed an order today for a 2024 Rebel.... and so the wait begins....

6of36

Reaction score
After 4 years of lurking, I have placed an order today for a 2024 Rebel.... and so the wait begins....
Welcome to the wait. Don't even get excited until it actually starts building. When you get your info, submit it to triple_B., for the tracker.

6of36

Reaction score
fixed it for you:)
I didn't catch it for a second. lol. Nah, once it's actually built you can start getting excited. Then you know it's 2 days to 3 or 4 weeks before you get it. Until then it's just patience, waiting for them to roll the dice on build order. I've seen trucks put into scheduling the same day as mine, that are built, but I have no estimated build date.

dannydyn

Reaction score
I didn't catch it for a second. lol. Nah, once it's actually built you can start getting excited. Then you know it's 2 days to 3 or 4 weeks before you get it. Until then it's just patience, waiting for them to roll the dice on build order. I've seen trucks put into scheduling the same day as mine, that are built, but I have no estimated build date.
Total crapshoot, huh?

6of36

Reaction score
How do I view the tracker spreadsheet for the 2024 MYs?
As far as I know, he didn't do one this year. Just keep in touch with your salesman. He can track things with Dealer Connect. Build GENERALLY starts about three weeks after scheduling.

JonnyP39

Reaction score
That VIN has no build sheet. Probably not built yet
Its finally been built as of the first week of october, but it has been sitting there ever since at status "i" December 15 will mark 7 months since placing the order. Bout ready to call it and go get something else

Egret

Reaction score
Here's a tracker spreadsheet with the recent information from this thread. If members keep providing updates, I'll keep updating the spreadsheet and edit this post with the new information. Periodically, I can make a new post with the latest data (until I find a better way of doing it.) Here's the latest update as of: 3/12/2024.

1710290471695.png

Note[1]: The last six digits of the VIN is the vehicle serial number. The first three digits of the serial number indicates the Build Group. Thank you @Eighty for this information.
Note[2]: Estimated Shipping date (since truck arrived at dealer without any reported shipping date.)
Note[3]: Estimated Shipping date

@seabaz @stevieb92 @mplaramie @DJrjn @USMC8388 @pillow popper @76rich @Kiwiaudio

Last edited:

mplaramie

Reaction score
Here's a tracker spreadsheet with the recent information from this thread. If members keep providing updates, I'll keep updating the spreadsheet and edit this post with the new information. Periodically, I can make a new post with the latest data (until I find a better way of doing it.) Here's the latest update as of: 12/3/2023.

View attachment 172036

@seabaz @stevieb92 @mplaramie @DJrjn
Ordered Laramie 1500 11/22, scheduled 11/23

6of36

Reaction score
Its finally been built as of the first week of october, but it has been sitting there ever since at status "i" December 15 will mark 7 months since placing the order. Bout ready to call it and go get something else
They weren't even taking orders for 24s seven months ago. You could still order a 23 then. I ordered mine the first week they could be ordered. The only way I could order mine, was by my salesman screenshotting his screen to me. Now that it has a build sheet, it should start the shipping process. Being Canadian, it may take a little longer, due to customs. Yours is still not as bad as some 23s. I had ordered one, in early 23, so watched them. One person ordered his in August 22, and didn't get his until March or April.

JonnyP39

Reaction score
They weren't even taking orders for 24s seven months ago. You could still order a 23 then. I ordered mine the first week they could be ordered. The only way I could order mine, was by my salesman screenshotting his screen to me. Now that it has a build sheet, it should start the shipping process. Being Canadian, it may take a little longer, due to customs. Yours is still not as bad as some 23s. I had ordered one, in early 23, so watched them. One person ordered his in August 22, and didn't get his until March or April.
Ah man I hope that isn’t gonna be my case. I did in fact order a 23. But itlll come as a 24. At least it’s built. Just gotta wait out the inspection. Customs don’t add all that much on, least I don’t think. I’m hoping to get it between now and mid January but that’s probably wishful thinking

pillow popper

Reaction score
Here's a tracker spreadsheet with the recent information from this thread. If members keep providing updates, I'll keep updating the spreadsheet and edit this post with the new information. Periodically, I can make a new post with the latest data (until I find a better way of doing it.) Here's the latest update as of: 12/4/2023.

View attachment 172123

@seabaz @stevieb92 @mplaramie @DJrjn @USMC8388
2024 - 1500 Tradesman Crew Cab 4x4

Order Confirmed 11/7, Scheduled 11/30

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
My details for your spreadsheet:
ORDER STATUS

IN PRODUCTION​

Factory technicians are currently building your vehicle. Once assembly is complete, your vehicle will be prepared for shipping.

1. Order ConfirmedNov-15-2023
  2. ScheduledNov-16-2023
  3. In ProductionDec-01-2023
  4. Vehicle BuiltTBD
  5. ShippedTBD

ORDER NUMBER
VIN
1C6SRFHT6RN204938
ORDER PROCESSED
NOV-15-2023
ESTIMATED DELIVERY
JAN-03-2024