5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order Tracking

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A guy on the TRX forum has the same problem. Asked for his status, and it's JS (shipped to storage). Presumably waiting on a part that is inbound. You should ask your dealer for the status.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
A guy on the TRX forum has the same problem. Asked for his status, and it's JS (shipped to storage). Presumably waiting on a part that is inbound. You should ask your dealer for the status.
Please tell me they aren't pulling and Ford

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Please tell me they aren't pulling and Ford
Hope not. We'll see in another few days - if no window stickers pop up for any of the trucks that have been built, then we'll know what they're doing.

2022_oh_yeah

Reaction score
For anyone with 2022 on order, how long are you willing to wait before pulling the plug on the order? 1,2,3 months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hasti17

Reaction score
For anyone with 2022 on order, how long are you willing to wait before pulling the plug on the order? 1,2,3 months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most people here signed up willing to wait untill it shows up. i highly doubt any of us who ordered before 09/01 wont have a truck by the end of q4. And at any rate many people like myself are not willing to trade up to just anything so the wait is an obligatory part of the Get what you want process

Hasti17

Reaction score
Looking at my POC because im bored and have no better news to rely on, MD has "saved favorites" on my POC as an invoice item, anybody know what that means?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-170247_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210916-170247_OneDrive.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 42

Croaker

Reaction score
Oh Man, I have been waiting to send out the marching band for you and your truck.
See if the dealer will throw in a paint correction and ceramic coating for sitting in the lot for so long.

I am convinced it is not his fault. Just wish The factory would tell the truth. Even after they ship it, it will take three weeks to get here.

brenan00

Reaction score
I am convinced it is not his fault. Just wish The factory would tell the truth. Even after they ship it, it will take three weeks to get here.
No, no, they have no control. I think they could be in the dark like us. Unless they or their regional rep has a inside contact.. I am so surprised mine got her in 14 weeks, my sales guy was thinking Nov/Dec. What is your last six, mine 815735, we both went in on the 5th. When you get, it will be worth the wait. That was just the first thing I had done when it got off the boat, then the Hellwig (worth it). I see California in your account information, I grew up in Danville in the East Bay, left in 92.

Croaker

Reaction score
No, no, they have no control. I think they could be in the dark like us. Unless they or their regional rep has a inside contact.. I am so surprised mine got her in 14 weeks, my sales guy was thinking Nov/Dec. What is your last six, mine 815735, we both went in on the 5th. When you get, it will be worth the wait. That was just the first thing I had done when it got off the boat, then the Hellwig (worth it). I see California in your account information, I grew up in Danville in the East Bay, left in 92.

Croaker

Reaction score
Thanks Brenan.
Well there goes the theory that the serial number means something in terms of delivery time. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Bctruck

Reaction score
Not the last 2021 but I finally got my 21 ordered April 10th! Came off the train to the region on the 3rd. Longest 12 days waiting for it to get to the dealer but finally got an email saying it was in on the 15th and picked it up the next day.

rmurphy

Reaction score
Most people here signed up willing to wait untill it shows up. i highly doubt any of us who ordered before 09/01 wont have a truck by the end of q4. And at any rate many people like myself are not willing to trade up to just anything so the wait is an obligatory part of the Get what you want process
Ordered a 2022 2500, tradesman, 6.7, 8' box on Friday Sept 17,2021 and was told I'll be lucky to see it Jan/Feb 2022. Newfoundland Canada

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not the last 2021 but I finally got my 21 ordered April 10th! Came off the train to the region on the 3rd. Longest 12 days waiting for it to get to the dealer but finally got an email saying it was in on the 15th and picked it up the next day.
5 months. Dang!

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
I just placed an order last week for a 2022 Limited from Motor Inn, Spirit Lake, IA. What kinds of information should I be asking them for? I'm in no hurry so a 6 month build is probably fine for me.

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I just placed an order last week for a 2022 Limited from Motor Inn, Spirit Lake, IA. What kinds of information should I be asking them for? I'm in no hurry so a 6 month build is probably fine for me.
What are you looking to know?
My experience is you should get a VIN within a week, that means the factory has you on their list somewhere. A VON should have come within 1 business day, that means your order was submitted.
Then you will sit in D status forever till its scheduled to build, that is D1.
I use this side for my build codes, it is the HD RAM forum but codes are the same

If the dealer is good they are checking their system about every day. They should let you know as your order moves through the main steps.

Users who are viewing this thread